What do Tsars and Stalin have to do with the passion for vodka in Russia
From the 15th century, drunkenness was tolerated and even encouraged;Today, 1 in 4 Russians dies before reaching age 55 from drink and cigarette
One in four men in Russia die before reaching age 55 from drink and cigaretteGetty ImagesThe family portrayed in the 1866 classic of Russian literature Crime and Punishment was the subject of another novel, which author Fyodor Dostoevsky did not publish, which was to be called The Drunks .Russian teacher and researcher Elena Vassina says that when the Bolsheviks took over the Winter Palace during the Russian Revolution in 1917, the first thing they did was run to the wineries and drink everything.In 2016, at least 58 people died in Russia after drinking, as if it were liquor, a bath lotion containing methanol or methyl alcohol.It is not without reason that the first thing that comes to mind when talking about Russia is drinking, especially vodka.In recent years, the situation has been improving to the point that the World Health Organization (WHO) has highlighted the country in a report on policies that worked to improve the health of its populations.However, Russians stil...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- PGFN Provides Installment Panel
- 7 Reasons For You To Practice Yoga
- Income Tax: What is the basis for calculating the tax due?
- Cemig sells telecom assets to American Tower and Algar for $ 649m in auction
- Meeting gathers Spiritist Evangelizers n weekend in Guarapari
- Which club was most affected by mid-year transfers?
- Recife - PE currently has 87 km of traffic.
- Bolsonaro already said he would vote for Lula because he is honest
- Civil Police inaugurates Conflict Mediation Center in Carazinho
- Fortaleza - CE has 53 km of traffic at the moment.
- Boy murders his own mother with hammering
- Corruption is main agenda at Summit of the Americas
- Runaway bus breaks into sidewalk and runs over four in SP
- Indices retreat from trade tensions
- National Campaign Warns of Thyroid Myths and Truths
- CIA documents are 'historians' affair', says minister
- Pregnant women may return to work in unhealthy places
- "Arachnophobia" will win remake
- Youth visits Londrina to grow in Serie B
- Gerdau to reduce short-term leverage