PM arrests part of gang suspected of blowing up boxes in Goiânia bank
Case occurred at dawn on Saturday (14) in prime sector of the capital The post PM arrests part of gang suspected of blowing up boxes in Goiânia bank first appeared in Jornal Opção.
Case occurred at dawn on Saturday (14) in prime sector of the capitalOption newspaperOption newspaperdisclosureThe Goiás Military Police arrested on Sunday four men suspected of blasting ATMs at a bank branch on Avenida T-7, Setor Bueno, in the capital, on Saturday dawn (14).A minor was also seized.Igor Luiz Gonçalves de Oliveira, Lucas Borges de Lima Moura, Marcos Antonio Pires Jube Filho, Victor da Costa Lima and the minor were arrested at Jardim Buriti Sereno, in Aparecida de Goiânia.RelatedOption newspaperOption newspaperCriminals Blow Bank ATMs in the Bueno SectorThe group confessed to integrating a criminal faction and supporting the agency's theft.The suspects were caught in the act for criminal association crimes, illegal possession of a restricted-use firearm, vehicle identification signal tampering and tampering, and theft.Three other gang members also participated directly in the blast.Arthur Miguel Damasceno was shot in the head during a clash w...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- 5 Seco will perform in Porto Alegre this Sunday
- Student found dead in forest area of the University of Brasilia
- CMN doubles salary portability operating deadline
- Actor Dado Dolabella receives new arrest request
- Compensation for hydroelectric plants could boost profits by up to $ 1.5 billion in 2015, says Aneel
- Hearing on Venezuela Border Closure to be 18
- PM responds to robbery and kills suspected robbery on State Avenue
- Coffee harvest advances in Brazil with climate improvement, says Cepea
- Deposit fire destroys hundreds of cars in northern Rio
- Pane paralyzes SP Metro Line 1-Blue on the company's 50th anniversary
- China's president promises to open economy and cut tariffs this year amid trade dispute with China
- Goiânia records traffic with 63 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- Brazilians take project to empower girls in Angola
- Residents report earthquake in Macucos district, Lins region (SP)
- To get on bus with broken elevator, wheelchair needs help
- TCU verifies failures in bidding for the viaduct that will link the Southwest with the City Park
- Wall Street Recovers Led by Industries
- Guarulhos - SP has 34 km of traffic at the moment.
- Criminal organization leader who ordered kidnapping in Bagé is transferred to Pasc
- Despite promise, SP's Chamber servers earn above the ceiling