Eagle helicopter rescues runaway victim in southern SP
A 62-year-old woman was hit by a motorcycle and suffered head trauma.No information about motorcycle driver
PM Eagle 4 landed on a soccer field to rescuePlayback / FacebookA 62-year-old lady was hit by a motorcycle on Sunday afternoon (15) in Grajaú, south of São Paulo.According to information from the Fire Department, the victim received initial care by the USA (Advanced Support Unit) which found that the victim had suffered a head injury.During the service, the woman was intubated, but her level of consciousness dropped rapidly and the Military Police Air Group was requested to assist in the rescue of the victim.After landing on a nearby soccer field, the Military Police Eagle 4 helicopter team, supported by the USA Fire Department team, stabilized the victim and transported them to the Clinics Hospital.Also according to the Fire Department, the...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Grupo Cerco debut spectacle “Wild Arena” in Porto Alegre
- Officials confirm Russian plane crash left no survivors
- PF arrests ten in operation against child pornography in seven states
- Salvador will have direct flight to Miami, in the United States
- Government creates system to analyze protected witness cases
- Beer production grows 4.02% in October compared to same month of 2014, points Sicobe
- Lula charges for PT's defense of Dilma and admits that party had to "exchange speech"
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 33 km of congestion at 2h0.
- Dilma says government will not reduce Bolsa Família nor Minha Casa Minha Vida
- Check out which documents to bring on Election Day
- McAfee Stinger Download
- South Wing accident leaves more than 30 injured in Brasilia
- Young man dies after fight at nightclub
- PM counts 60 bus attacks in 29 cities of Minas Gerais
- Protesters call for peace at Candelaria in Rio
- S?o Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 79 km of congestion at 18:55.
- With habeas corpus refused, which legal paths remain to Lula?
- Recife - PE currently has 109 km of traffic.
- Japan earthquake death toll rises to 16
- Northeast jobs fair has space for bird battle