Radiotherapy service will be expanded at Santa Cruz do Sul hospital
New building will allow 110 to 250 treatments per month in the institution
After the work, which should last seven months, will be 250 treatments per month Credit: Rodrigo Assmann / Gazeta do Sul / CPPeople's MailAna Nery Hospital in Santa Cruz do Sul will double the monthly number of radiotherapy treatments of the Integrated Oncology Center (IOC) with the construction of a new building.The structural phase of the work began this month, with the investment of $ 7 million from the federal government.The facility will receive special concrete treatment and will house a new linear accelerator.In the current structure it is possible to perform 110 treatments per month.The projection is that the construction will last seven months, which means that from February next year, it will be possible to extend the service to up to 250 monthly treatments.The new bunker area is now ready.The hospital administrator, Gilberto Gobbi, explains that the institution acquired the land for the expansion of the service and provided environmental and municip...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- R?gis Bittencourt should be released shortly
- New cycle of infrastructure contributions in the country can add $ 2 tri in 8 years, study says
- Taguatinga mall and administration team up to renovate squares
- IGP-M rises 1.34% on the 2nd of September, says FGV
- Rain floods avenue and drags cars in the region of Venda Nova, BH
- UNB changes deadline for trainee dismissal
- The bank improperly put my name on Serasa. If I sue him, can I win something?
- Guarulhos records traffic with 6 km of congestion at 4h0.
- Want to go to the 2014 World Cup and Olympics 2016 final games? How should I save?
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 36 km of congestion at 18:54.
- MEC extends application deadline for remaining Prouni scholarships
- Pair of wedding rings swallowed by detainee returned to couple
- Lula's defense tries to release former president's assets
- Minas Gerais veterinary is murdered by boyfriend at home
- Approved bidding for the last stretch of duplication of ERS 118
- Casag accused of embezzling money paid by health insurance lawyers
- Alckmin delivers SP-Guarulhos Airport train and says: delay is a lie
- Fire in Osasco neighborhood destroys at least 10 houses
- Doctors warn parents about childhood cancer symptoms
- Military police have an accident in Eixão Sul (DF)