Trump calls the European Union an 'enemy' before Putin summit
In an interview with the TV network, US President said he thinks 'European Union is an enemy for what they do to us in trade'
Trump disembarks in Helsinki to find PutinLeonhard Foeger / Reuters / 15.7.2018On the eve of his meeting with Russian Vladimir Putin, US President Donald Trump again criticized the Allies for labeling the European Union as "enemy" to trade.In a pre-summit interview on CBS News's "Face the Nation" program broadcast on Sunday, Trump focused on the EU with China and Russia as US economic adversaries."I think the European Union is an enemy, what they do to us in trade," he said.Donald Tusk, President of the European Council, responded on Twitter using one of Trump's favorite phrases."The US and the EU are best friends," Tusk wrote."Whoever says we are enemies is spreading false news."Trump and Putin will meet Monday in Helsinki for their first independent meeting since Trump took office in January 2017.Trump left for Helsinki this Sunday after spending the day playing golf at his private club in Scotland.Trump and his advisors worked over the weekend to soften exp...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Malaria in ES: Number of cases registered in one week is 2 times higher than 2017
- S?o Bernardo do Campo - SP has 9 km of traffic at the moment.
- Images show fight between councilors in BH Chamber
- Recordings reveal oil theft scheme in Baixada Fluminense
- Israeli attacks on Syria would have been the most intense in this conflict
- Two national symbols of Bolivia have been stolen. And reappeared
- Truck with ground plastic topples near Pradopolis (SP)
- Detainees try to escape by excavation in Goiás prison
- Clashes take place in Zimbabwe over election results
- Police arrest suspects of participating in militia; criminals caused damage of $ 700 thousand
- "Let's change, let's free Lula," says MST leader
- Aneel investigates Cemig data on service quality, directors say
- Protesters protest in front of Marchezan's house in Petrópolis neighborhood
- With warm football, France and Denmark are in the first 0-0 of the World Cup
- Nine out of 10 nurses have suffered verbal abuse, research says
- MP and Petrobras headquarters feel effects of Bolivia earthquake
- Police make operation against group that defrauded pay-TV
- Agroconsult cuts forecast for Brazil's 2nd corn crop and warns of drought
- Curitiba - PR has 140 km of traffic at the moment.
- Bus driver gets stabbed while reacting to robbery