At least 7 die in suicide attack on ministry in Afghanistan
Attack targeted at civil servants leaving work is the latest in a series of attacks against civilians in Kabul
Woman is treated in hospital after learning of relative's deathMohammad Ismail / Reuters / 15.7.2018An apparent suicide bombing near a government ministry in the Afghan capital, Kabul, killed at least seven people on Sunday and injured more than 15, officials said.Daesh claimed the authorship of the attack.The attack, which targeted civilians leaving work in rush hour, was the latest in a series of attacks on civilian targets in Kabul and other major cities, including Jalalabad, which reported three major attacks in the last two weeks.See tooPakistan's death toll rises to 128Bomb attack leaves 16 dead and 38 wounded in Afghanistan"Apparently a suicide bomber detonated his explosive vest at the gate of our ministry," said Fraidoon Azhand, spokesman for the Ministry of Rehabilitation and Rural Development."The target was our people who were leaving for their homes," he said.The Islamic State said in a statement released by the Amaq news ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Treasurer accuses president of Social Security of Goi?s of aggressions
- Barroso votes for rejection of Lula's candidacy record
- Clowns attend convention in Mexico
- Australian producers should not benefit from US-China dispute over drought
- Police conduct operation to combat cargo theft in Rio and Baixada
- Two people injured after truck accident
- Sergeant admits mistake in shooting and killing two young men on motorcycle in Rio
- Yellow fever vaccine should not reach all SP
- Sports Justice analyzes attitude of Corinthians goalkeeper
- Suspected of ordering to kill PM Juliane is arrested in São Paulo
- Who is Emmerson Mnangagwa, the 'crocodile' who won the election in Zimbabwe after ending the Mugabe era?
- Brasilia records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 12:54 am
- Budapest's most famous bridge becomes urban park
- Grandma of crime and accomplice are wanted by police in RJ
- Telecom Italia president says TIM is strategic asset and not for sale
- "How did I get the police to arrest my best friend's killer 25 years after the crime?"
- Brasilia hosts largest quantum health event in Latin America
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 93 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- Assad gets close to regaining Golan border after rebel surrender
- Police find house used to make slot machines in Rio