At least 7 die in suicide attack on ministry in Afghanistan
Attack targeted at civil servants leaving work is the latest in a series of attacks against civilians in Kabul
Woman is treated in hospital after learning of relative's deathMohammad Ismail / Reuters / 15.7.2018An apparent suicide bombing near a government ministry in the Afghan capital, Kabul, killed at least seven people on Sunday and injured more than 15, officials said.Daesh claimed the authorship of the attack.The attack, which targeted civilians leaving work in rush hour, was the latest in a series of attacks on civilian targets in Kabul and other major cities, including Jalalabad, which reported three major attacks in the last two weeks.See tooPakistan's death toll rises to 128Bomb attack leaves 16 dead and 38 wounded in Afghanistan"Apparently a suicide bomber detonated his explosive vest at the gate of our ministry," said Fraidoon Azhand, spokesman for the Ministry of Rehabilitation and Rural Development."The target was our people who were leaving for their homes," he said.The Islamic State said in a statement released by the Amaq news ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Schedule to withdraw social security statement starts today
- UN urges Jordan to open borders for Syrian refugees
- Crivella opens first City of God Family Clinic
- Dias Toffoli takes over presidency of the Supreme this Thursday
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 58 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Public transport will be normalized on Monday, says Marchezan
- Rain leaves homeless in Guaruj? (SP)
- US overdose deaths record and top 72,000 in 2017
- Union has 179 unused buildings nationwide, says ministry
- Car runs over eight at SP bus stop
- São Gonçalo Apae risks closing due to lack of City Hall transfer
- Residents seek shelter for 20 stray cats in BH
- Sport: Cruise qualifies for the Brazilian Cup
- RJ loses up to R $ 1 billion per day due to truckers strike
- Men may also develop breast cancer.
- Prince Charles will take Meghan Markle to the altar
- With new plan, viaduct is expected to be ready by September
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 31 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- Scheila Carvalho wants compensation from her husband's ex-lover
- The video that opened the wound of racism and shocked Spain