Ministry of Human Rights official killed in DF
Wife was killed by her ex-husband after an argument.Victim was 30 years old and worked in the Ministry of Homelessness policies
Wife was killed by Husband in Santa Maria (DF)Playback / FacebookAn outsourced employee of the Ministry of Human Rights was murdered on Saturday (14), in Santa Maria, administrative region of the Federal District about 26 km from the center of Brasilia.The 33rd Police Station registered the case as femicide.Janaína Romão Lúcio, 30, worked as an advisor to the Intersectoral Committee for Monitoring and Monitoring Public Policies for Homeless People.Late yesterday afternoon, she was stabbed while picking up her daughters from her ex-husband's house, whom witnesses reportedly argued with.The Civil Police did not disclose further details of the case.In a note, Minister of Human Rights Gustavo Rocha mourned the death of the official and repudiated violence against women.“On behalf of the entire ministry, I share the grief and express solidarity with family members and co-workers,” he said, highlighting the seriousness of the situation of women victims of violence.Represe...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Padilha takes over interim Ministry of Labor
- Boss makes pornographic montages with employee photos
- June Violet: São Gonçalo takes action to raise awareness of violence against the elderly
- Santo André - SP has 30 km of traffic at the moment.
- India arrests 22 people after three rape cases
- Fuel reserve comes to an end at JK airport
- São Francisco drought leaves bleak trail in northern Minas Gerais
- Why do some dogs eat poop? Science tries to explain
- US Trade Secretary tells CNBC it is premature to speak of WTO exit
- Seller arrested when renewing identity leaves chain
- At least 11 die in Afghanistan bus blast
- Fireworks are sold without safety standards at BA
- Police arrest two more people operating in Cidade de Deus
- Florianópolis records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 4h0.
- Military Police soldier dies trying to prevent assault in Guaruj?, SP
- Police Find House That Served as Marijuana Greenhouse
- Criminals kill three people and burn house in Curitiba
- Studies show risk and positive impact between technology and suicide
- Pickup truck driver dies in truck crash on BR-365
- Understand the economic turmoil in Argentina and how it can affect Brazil