Ministry of Human Rights official killed in DF
Wife was killed by her ex-husband after an argument.Victim was 30 years old and worked in the Ministry of Homelessness policies
Wife was killed by Husband in Santa Maria (DF)Playback / FacebookAn outsourced employee of the Ministry of Human Rights was murdered on Saturday (14), in Santa Maria, administrative region of the Federal District about 26 km from the center of Brasilia.The 33rd Police Station registered the case as femicide.Janaína Romão Lúcio, 30, worked as an advisor to the Intersectoral Committee for Monitoring and Monitoring Public Policies for Homeless People.Late yesterday afternoon, she was stabbed while picking up her daughters from her ex-husband's house, whom witnesses reportedly argued with.The Civil Police did not disclose further details of the case.In a note, Minister of Human Rights Gustavo Rocha mourned the death of the official and repudiated violence against women.“On behalf of the entire ministry, I share the grief and express solidarity with family members and co-workers,” he said, highlighting the seriousness of the situation of women victims of violence.Represe...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Young man dies shot while watching TV indoors
- PM makes new operation in Coroa and São Carlos hills, in Rio
- Government raises interest on loans to retirees and pensioners
- Macron charges entrepreneurs to work together for change
- Policeman "flying" to separate fight at gas station
- Young man who had two arms amputated after a train wreck is in serious condition
- Groundation and Dezarie return to Porto Alegre in November
- Report Alert: After Fight, Man Stabs Wife, Flee
- Northbound track with works in Ortigueira Note: Recovery of pavement traffic in Pare / S system
- PM sergeant kills suspect during attempted robbery in Salvador
- Man ordered to kill young man for being in love with her boyfriend
- Goi?nia - GO has 3 km of traffic at the moment.
- After being arrested, Japeri mayor swears and attempts to assault journalists
- After lightning hijacking, taxi driver is released from vehicle trunk
- Dominican Wins Paraibana Award
- Firearms cause death in 71% of homicides in Brazil
- Three people remain hospitalized after bull attack in Spain
- Former Governor Cabral Mansion Finished For $ 6.4 Million
- Meet some of the most common skin problems among Brazilian women.
- Truck drivers hold protests despite government agreement