José Otávio Germano must receive approval to run in elections
Parliamentarian was removed from PP after being charged by transsexuals for alleged debt
José Otávio Germano must receive approval to run in elections Credit: Zeca Ribeiro / Agência Câmara / Press Release CPPeople's MailThe PP gaucho is letting "cool" the episode involving Federal Deputy Jose Otavio Germano, removed from party functions after coming to light with two transsexuals.Family members are expected to convince him not to run for reelection.As it is a federal deputy, however, the outcome will be in the hands of the national executive of the PP.Behind the scenes, the assessment is that the deputy will receive approval to compete.José Otávio will also be one of the most benefited by the distribution of funds from the Party Fund, receiving from the PP summit R $ 2.3 million for the campaign.Depending on the quota, 30% will have to be allocated to one or more female applications.At the end of June, Germano was removed from the positions of the Executive Committee and the State Progressives Directory.The removal occurred after transsexual...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Kidnapped by the Islamic State for 8 months recalls torment: \ 'dehumanization and sadism '
- Flávio Rocha announces that he has given up on being a candidate
- Police seize minor linked to death of secretary in RJ
- Simulator public agency to calculate price of road freight
- PM seizes two tons of drugs; Six people are arrested
- High Wheel | Caoa May Be Unique Brand
- 97% of DF teachers have experienced violence at school
- Sao Paulo extends rabies vaccination until September 29
- State Health Surveillance Center confirms seven more measles cases
- How rescue of trapped boys united residents and volunteers in Thailand
- Expert compares loss of Luzia fossil with destruction of Mona Lisa
- Up to eight unmarried councilors in Santa Barbara
- Police arrest gang for theft of automotive parts in Greater SP
- Man is killed with more than 30 shots in front of wife and son in Sierra
- Strike in Argentina causes airlines to cancel flights to the country
- WhastApp scam uses FGTS message to steal data
- Brazil has worst primary deficit for March, at $ 25 billion, but still on track to meet target
- Yellow fever killed over 300 people in MG in 22 months
- Osasco records traffic with 11 km of congestion at 2:55 pm.
- Drugs Seized at Funk Ball Hosted by Teens