Revenue Paid Second Income Tax Refund Lot
Bank account deposits occur on Monday (16) and should benefit more than 3 million people
Residual Income Tax amounts will also be deposited.Renato S. Cerqueira / Future Press / Folhapress - 08.06.2018The IRS begins to deposit the second batch of the IRPF (Personal Income Tax) refund from this Monday (16).Residual tax refunds will also be available from 2008 to 2017. In total 3.3 million taxpayers will be reimbursed in amounts totaling R $ 5 billion in total.The refund will be available in the bank for one year.If the taxpayer does not make the redemption within this period, it must request it through the IRS website.Citizens who want to know if they are entitled to reimbursement should visit the Revenue website or call 146. The Revenue also provides an application for tablets and smartphones that allows them to consult directly on the institution's bases.The sooner the worker makes the income tax return, the sooner he can receive the refund.The amount is updated by the Selic rate, accrued from M...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Employment grows in factories
- At least 11 die in Afghanistan bus blast
- Settlement of energy market operations has R $ 8.2 billion unpaid in June, says CCEE
- Man is suspected of shoplifting twice
- Spending a lot? Learn how to save every day of the week.
- Tire load seized in Bagé
- Internet abortion search has doubled in the last decade
- I am participating in a promotion, but the result was not disclosed. Who should I trigger?
- Governor Márcio França prepares changes in Civil Police
- Bradesco has net income of R $ 4.12 billion in the third quarter
- Facebook helped connect Daesh supporters
- Enel has no appetite for new acquisitions in Brazil right now, says CEO
- South African prosecutors ask for Pistorius conviction for murder
- New SP buses will have Wi-Fi, accessibility and air conditioning.
- 5 tricks to know if the SMS you received is from your bank or a scammer
- Russian government discusses grain export volume with producers
- Bomb Failure Nearly Caught Cave Divers
- Judge's son is suspected of contempt against police in BH
- Issue of bad checks in the country was record in 2009
- Bill may regulate the profession of day laborer