Trump and Putin meet in Finland to set agendas
At a time of disagreement between both of them with the European Union, it will be the most significant conversation between leaders since Trump took power.
Last meeting between them took place in NovemberReuters / Jorge Silva / 11/11/17Amid a spate of riots between Russia and Western powers, US Presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin of Russia will meet Monday in Helsinki, Finland, for a bilateral meeting aimed at set the agenda between the two countries.This means easing tensions between the two nations, taking advantage of a time when both have complained about the European Union on various topics such as foreign trade and military strategy.See tooTrump meets Queen Elizabeth at Windsor CastleUS indicts 12 Russians for hacking Hillary Clinton emails in 2016Trump says US and UK may close trade dealNot even the controversy surrounding the presidential election won by Trump, with alleged Russian interference, has served to prevent the meeting.Both Trump and Putin, by the way, however divergent they may be on other topics, have not entered into an open confrontation on this issue, which came to light as late as 2016.Last Frid...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Victoria records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Firefighters find bodies of two missing youths in Rio Doce
- Sao Paulo will have \ 'D-Day ' on Saturday and vaccination in schools from Monday
- Meet an elegant auto rickshaw driver in Nigeria
- Buses are depredated in Bel?m (PA)
- Federal Supreme Court orders filing of inquiry against Senator Antonio Anastasia
- Group invades home and has party in Varginha (MG)
- Police arrest couple applying Internet scams in São Paulo
- High Freight Price May Overturn Diesel Drop
- Man arrested in Maranhão suspected of having his son-in-law killed for racism in Baixada
- See the first block of the debate between presidential candidates
- The conservative city of Peru that considered changing its flag to resemble LGBT symbol
- Sampaio leaves Equatorial Energia's presidency to take leadership of the Board
- Mayor of Arraial do Cabo (RJ) suffers kidnap attempt
- Setcergs criticizes uncertainty about freeway and precarious road network in RS
- Family makes funeral for bitch with procession of 30 people in MG
- China adopts US product tariffs and trade tension increases
- Guarulhos records traffic with 32 km of congestion at 7h0.
- Animal deaths at Brasilia zoo require more detailed explanations
- The woman who freed herself and hundreds of people from death row