Vale's iron ore output rises 5.3% in Q2 to 96.755m t
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Vale's iron ore output rose 5.3 percent in the second quarter of 2018 from the same period last year to 96.755 million tonnes ...
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Vale's iron ore output rose 5.3 percent in the second quarter of 2018 from the same period last year to 96.755 million tonnes, a record for the period amid a increased production at the important S11D mine in Pará and reduction in lower quality assets.The largest global producer of the commodity also said, in a quarterly report to the market, that the result was achieved "despite the disruption in production and logistics systems throughout Brazil, caused by the 12 days of national truckers strike in May".None(By Marta Nogueira) ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Actor Ícaro Silva is hit by tunnel shrapnel in Rio
- Police officer is taken by criminals during robbery in São Gonçalo
- Video: PM threatens to beat student in protest at Maré
- Youtuber who taught Nazi greeting the dog will pay fine
- Pharmacy owner accused of selling abortion drugs
- Family found dead with hands tied inside river in Palmas
- Nigeria to investigate Cambridge Analytica involvement in elections
- Camex suspends anti-dumping duty on refractory from China and Mexico
- Elevator carrying building materials falls in Santos building
- Police arrest 11 in action in condominium dominated by trafficking
- Natural carpet of flowers colors Italian plain
- Controversial memes over labor law that led court to apologize in Mato Grosso
- Cuba upgrades system with taxes, credits and end of ration booklet
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 11 km of congestion at 5h0.
- Businessman is shot dead on Sao Paulo coast
- Filet mignon with cheese and wahoo is a hit in a traditional Rio pub
- After persecution, Civil Police seize LSD cargo in Porto Alegre
- Government will not keep use of army against road strike
- Rogério 157 denies being head of Rocinha during hearing
- Portugal justice files extradition of Raul Schmidt