Vale's iron ore output rises 5.3% in Q2 to 96.755m t
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Vale's iron ore output rose 5.3 percent in the second quarter of 2018 from the same period last year to 96.755 million tonnes ...
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Vale's iron ore output rose 5.3 percent in the second quarter of 2018 from the same period last year to 96.755 million tonnes, a record for the period amid a increased production at the important S11D mine in Pará and reduction in lower quality assets.The largest global producer of the commodity also said, in a quarterly report to the market, that the result was achieved "despite the disruption in production and logistics systems throughout Brazil, caused by the 12 days of national truckers strike in May".None(By Marta Nogueira) ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Campinas records traffic with 22 km of congestion at 8:54 am.
- Colombia goes to the polls in the first round of presidential election
- 15-year-old fears ex-partner violence
- Knowing how to filter offenses contributes to mental health, says Augusto Cury
- Brazilian mills cancel sugar sales; pricing is slow
- Base councilor says Iris doesn't work yet for Daniel Vilela
- MP appeals against 17 high-risk detainees back to RS
- Driver strikes traffic and injures four people
- Woman has been waiting for surgery in public health for 8 years
- Rio records 246 km of congestion this Friday (6)
- Woman suffers from epilepsy and can't get surgery spot
- Dollar rises to $ 3.92 after Fed signals interest rate hike
- Senior man suffers from waiting for biopsy result
- Couple arrested with over 6,000 ammunition
- City Guard is a victim of sexual harassment in the BH subway
- Guto Ferreira is hospitalized after suffering cardiac arrhythmia
- First flu death confirmed in Sorocaba (SP)
- Colombian army kills eleven FARC dissidents in clash
- Capixaba singer can be one of the participants of the new edition of \ 'The Farm '
- Over 11% of the population has never visited a dentist