São Gonçalo mega operation ends with six suspects arrested
Army and Civil and Military Police participated in overt security actions in Jardim Catarina and Salgueiro Complex
4,500 agents are on the streets of Jardim Catarina and Complexo do SalgueiroJOSE LUCENA / FUTURE PRESS / STATE CONTENT / 16.07.2018Six people were arrested in an operation of the Joint Intervention Command in the Jardim Catarina communities and the Salgueiro Complex, in São Gonçalo, in the metropolitan region of Rio de Janeiro.More than 4,000 men from the Armed Forces and Civil and Military Police participate in overt security actions.In addition to the arrests, the agents recovered four cars and a motorcycle and seized a minor, a revolver, a rifle, a large amount of drugs and military uniforms.The operation involves the siege, stabilization of areas, clearing roads and checking criminal records, according to the Joint Command.4,300 Armed Forces military personnel, 120 military police officers and 80 civilian police officers are employed, supported by armored tanks, aircraft and engineering equipment for barricade removal.Last Friday (13), the Armed Forces w...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Daesh kills about 100 people in attacks in southern Syria
- See the weather forecast for this Sunday (28)
- See the weather forecast for this Friday (07)
- Brazilian artwork sells for $ 1.59 million in New York
- Experts warn of the danger of social networking challenges
- Brazil's oil exports rebound and hit record in July
- Women would go to prison with drugs
- Nasa, 60: How You Can Help the Space Agency Explore the Universe
- New Cancer Vaccine Strategy Successfully Tested
- Policeman hit in Rio hill shooting
- 5 ways to invest with little money
- Lack of H1N1 influenza vaccines extends BH vaccination period
- Vit?ria - ES currently has 1 km of traffic.
- Young man is tied by supermarket owner after attempted robbery in Sorocaba (SP)
- Former CBF president Marin is extradited to the US, says Swiss Justice
- Gravata? pharmacy is caught selling over-the-counter medicine
- Was this the first camera in the world?
- Sanitation PPP is discussed in Canoe City Council
- Examination points out that newborn death in Cariacica was caused by asphyxiation
- STJ denies Janot's request to federalize criminal trial in PMES standstill