Royal family unveils new photo of Prince Louis christening
Image was posted on the royal family's Twitter this Monday (16).Prince Louis was baptized July 9 at St. James's Palace in London
Photo was released this Monday (16)Getty Images / CAMERA PRESS / Matt Porteous / The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge / 9.7.2018The British royal family used their official Twitter account to release another photo of the christening of the new family member, Prince Louis , on Monday (16).The photo, taken by Matt Porteous, shows the Duchess of Cambrigde, Kate Middleton, holding her third child from marriage to Prince William.The youngest was born on June 23rd.The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released an additional photograph taken following the christening of Prince Louis.The Duke and Duchess hope that everyone enjoys this lovely photograph of Prince Louis as much as they do. @mattporteous pic.twitter.com/Ix9CykzeBx- Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) July 16, 2018"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released a new photo taken after the baptism of Prince Louis. The Duke and Duchess hope you all enjoy this beautiful photo of Prince Louis as much as they do," says ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Cart carrying cars catches fire on the Bandeirantes Highway
- After withdrawal, Aneel prohibits Furnas from participating in auctions.
- Authority in India goes on hunger strike to protest rape
- Nestlé Removes Stabilizers From Its Top Milk Brands In Brazil
- Poison Hour 2: DJ Alok records clip in Rio de Janeiro favela
- Door of the Desperate brings awards and scares to Nova Iguaçu residents
- City of São Paulo wants to be known as the Capital of Sausage
- Girl who became a symbol of family separation in the United States and printed Time's cover was not taken from her mother
- Southern region has negative temperatures in the cold wave
- Ukrainian filmmaker goes on hunger strike against Putin
- Brazilian Movile Receives Record US $ 124 Million from Naspers and Innova Capital
- ANP admits government may change local content rules for oil sector
- Fortaleza records traffic with 44 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- \ 'I came back from death and found myself trapped in my own body '
- Flamengo technician talks about possible effectiveness
- Intense movement at Rio stations at dawn
- Banker linked to Sérgio Cabral arrested in Rio after transaction of $ 90 million
- Health workers intensify surveillance due to increased dengue cases
- Criminals surrender employees and rob shop in Barra da Tijuca
- IPCA-15 rises 1.11% in June, says IBGE