IPC-S slows high to 0.67% in 2nd quadrissemana of July, says FGV
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The Weekly Consumer Price Index (IPC-S) advanced 0.67 percent in the second quadrissemana of July, after rising 1.01 percent in the first preview of the ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The Weekly Consumer Price Index (IPC-S) advanced 0.67 percent in the second quadrissemana of July, after rising 1.01 percent in the first preview of the month, the Getulio Vargas Foundation reported ( FGV) this Monday.The result was the main contribution of the group Food, whose high decelerated in the period to 0.36 percent, from 1.17 percent in the first quadrissemana of July.NoneNone(By Camila Moreira) ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Trump sanctions project with softer measures on China
- Holiday: property rental on the coast of SP is cheaper
- Police arrest man suspected of sexually abusing daughter in Contagem (MG)
- DEM approves PSDB support in presidential elections
- Penelope Cruz and Bardem plan marriage, magazine says
- "People were tortured to testify," says Little Boy
- RJ: Amarildo family compensation claim postponed
- Nearly 100,000 people went through Expointer for the first weekend
- S?o Caetano do Sul records traffic with 8 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- Download Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit
- ANALYSIS-Large groups will secure federal revenues at hydroelectric auction
- Group sets fire to buses in Poá, Grande SP
- Firefighter explains how he tried to save resident in fire
- Vila Fazendinha (BH) students became storytellers
- Justice denies arrest requests for lockout in trucker strike
- Fuel supply is normalized in the northern half
- Lava Jato: 25 politicians have had lawsuits filed
- Ivete Sangalo's son moves maternity
- Angelina Jolie calls for help for Pakistan flood victims
- AB InBev and SABMiller extend November 11 deadline for formal offer