Chinese stock indexes back on weak economic data
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - China's stock markets closed lower on Monday after data showed that the country's economy expanded at a slower pace in the second quarter, ...
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - China's stock markets closed lower on Monday after data showed that China's economy expanded at a slower pace in the second quarter as the trade war with the United States threatens to affect exports.The CSI300 index, which brings together the largest listed companies in Shanghai and Shenzhen, retreated 0.6 percent, while the Shanghai index fell 0.61 percent.The financial and real estate sectors led the declines, dropping 2.1 and 2.3 percent respectively.China's economy expanded at a slower pace in the second quarter as Beijing's efforts to rein in debt affected activity, while industrial production growth in June weakened to a two-year low as a worrying signal for investment. and investors as the trade dispute with the United States intensifies."They need to slightly slow financial deleveraging and focus more on growth support measures, for example, by increasing liquidity through (compulsory) cuts," said Iris Pang, China's economist at ING.China's ec...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- With transfer to 32 municipalities, Government exceeds $ 100 million in investment
- US politicians mourn John McCain's death
- Candidates for the Ethics Council Rapporteur see '' evidence '' against Cunha
- Man is suspected of hiring drug dealers to kill daughter's boyfriend
- Mega-Sena accumulates and may reward with $ 45 million
- Truckers protest in front of the refinery in Duque de Caxias
- Woman misdiagnosed as hypochondriac discovers 15 years after having multiple sclerosis
- Seal is found in Rio de Janeiro beach
- House marks Wellington Magalhães cassation hearings
- Brazil posts US $ 4.4 billion current account deficit in July
- Government hands defense to 2014 accounts to Congress and insists no wrongdoing
- Air Force training scares Tel Aviv amid tension in Syria
- Facebook hires journalists from CNN, Fox News and Univision
- US says most of Russia's attacks on Syria target moderate rebels
- Facebook reorganizes team to create blockchain sector
- Do you know the benefits of orthomolecular treatment?
- Duratex estimates close production line in wood segment by lower demand
- Check out the video that the White House made for Kim Jong-un
- Vilmar Rocha may be alternate to Senator Lucia Vânia
- Two involved in bank robberies in Barro Alto and Andorinha are arrested