Chinese stock indexes back on weak economic data
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - China's stock markets closed lower on Monday after data showed that the country's economy expanded at a slower pace in the second quarter, ...
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - China's stock markets closed lower on Monday after data showed that China's economy expanded at a slower pace in the second quarter as the trade war with the United States threatens to affect exports.The CSI300 index, which brings together the largest listed companies in Shanghai and Shenzhen, retreated 0.6 percent, while the Shanghai index fell 0.61 percent.The financial and real estate sectors led the declines, dropping 2.1 and 2.3 percent respectively.China's economy expanded at a slower pace in the second quarter as Beijing's efforts to rein in debt affected activity, while industrial production growth in June weakened to a two-year low as a worrying signal for investment. and investors as the trade dispute with the United States intensifies."They need to slightly slow financial deleveraging and focus more on growth support measures, for example, by increasing liquidity through (compulsory) cuts," said Iris Pang, China's economist at ING.China's ec...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- In a canopy atmosphere, cariocas decorate streets of the south zone
- Evellyn's relatives are desperate for the girl's disappearance
- Revenue will send letter to 22,000 taxpayers suspected of evasion
- Camera catches balloon crash in Rio de Janeiro
- List of works for Fuvest 2019 has changes compared to 2017
- DivX Plus Download
- Woman hit by bandits awaiting surgery
- Accident leaves a dead person on Régis Bittencourt highway in SP
- Trump urges CNN and NBC presidents to be fired
- Cave rescued boys will be discharged on Wednesday (18)
- After being arrested, Japeri mayor swears and attempts to assault journalists
- Banrisul reports profit of R $ 505.9 million in the first half of 2018
- Dollar rises and goes to $ 3.67 eyeing the external scenario
- MPF wants to be part in the action against withdrawal of Vale's investments in ES
- Fires scare residents of southern Rio
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 4h0.
- Bus crash left 16 injured in northern Germany
- Israeli humorists mock Lula
- Video catches woman abandoning dogs in BH street
- See the campaign agenda of the candidates for the DF government this Wednesday (29)