China files WTO complaint against US tariffs on US products
BEIJING (Reuters) - China's Ministry of Commerce said on Monday it filed a July 16 complaint with the World Trade Organization (WTO) regarding ...
BEIJING (Reuters) - China's Ministry of Commerce said on Monday it filed a July 16 complaint with the World Trade Organization (WTO) over Washington's proposed tariff list of 200 billion Chinese products.The ministry said last week that China would immediately file a WTO complaint against US unilateralism, following the US threat of adopting 10-percent tariffs on another $ 200 billion in Chinese imports. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- ANP rules out minimum frequency for fuel readjustment
- Video shows victims of prison massacre in Pará
- Cemig sells telecom assets for $ 649m in auction to American Tower and Algar
- Racism and racial injury: almost 200 cases in Minas Gerais this year alone
- Government will send Venezuelans to Sao Paulo, Rio and Federal District
- Hammer hit for PT-PSB deal
- General Balance receives lecturer at the War College
- Goiânia records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 4h0.
- Arrested suspected of killing application driver in RJ
- Goiânia records traffic with 59 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Lack of GDF-supplied drug compromises health of man with cancer
- Myanmar rejects UN 'genocide' charges against Rohingyas
- Petrobras gasoline and diesel renew maximums
- Brazil will get rid of corruption sooner than imagined
- Protests complicate traffic in downtown SP
- Brasilia records traffic with 8 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Dealer will have to compensate highway accident victims
- Goiânia records traffic with 91 km of congestion at 5:55 pm.
- Social project offers free taekwondo classes for the disabled
- Kenya: 40 still missing after dam breach