With market fines, demand for senior card rises 125%
When he gets out of his car to shop, retired José Carlos Gomes, 67, takes a plastic card and carefully exposes it on the dashboard.Then go out easy.Acquired ...
When he gets out of his car to shop, retired José Carlos Gomes, 67, takes a plastic card and carefully exposes it on the dashboard.Then go out easy.Acquired four months ago, it is the small plasticized paper that gives him the right to stop his car in the best places in the supermarket, the ones closest to the entrance."It's good to have him, yes."The issuance of parking cards for seniors has grown 125% in Sao Paulo since City Hall began to fine those who stop at special places in private places, such as shopping malls and supermarkets, in September last year.Since then, it has issued 62,527 cards, compared to 27,776 issuances in the same previous period, between September 2016 and June 2017, according to data obtained by the newspaper O Estado de S. Paulo.The "race" for these cards is justified by the change in supervision, according to the Traffic Engineering Company (CET).So far, 2,151 cars have been fined for stopping in special places for seniors or people with disab...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Fifth boy is rescued from cave in Thailand
- Maranhão is not intimidated with emptying the MDB
- Campinas records traffic with 28 km of congestion at 19:55.
- Defaulters reach 61.6 million Brazilians in July, says Serasa
- Engie Brasil Energia posted a profit of R $ 489.3 million in the first quarter, up 8.6%
- Rodrigo Flávio opens solo show
- Brazil official number for Copa has Geromel with shirt 4
- See the full of Alert Brazil this Monday (30)
- Man gets surgery in the public network of DF after four years of waiting
- About 150 wild birds were seized in Rio Preto (SP)
- Jos? Serra defends five-year presidential term without reelection
- Goiânia records the traffic with 15 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- Military police arrested with cargo stolen in Rio
- Nearly 20 million young Brazilians want to live abroad
- Explosion after Italian accident leaves 3 dead and dozens injured
- Serra Gaucha estimates 98% occupancy in hotels on a cold weekend
- Campinas records traffic with 29 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Group protests in front of event in which Temer participates
- Scientists create pulsating bandage to treat sequelae of infarcted hearts
- Two men try to rob a driver inside a car