With market fines, demand for senior card rises 125%
When he gets out of his car to shop, retired José Carlos Gomes, 67, takes a plastic card and carefully exposes it on the dashboard.Then go out easy.Acquired ...
When he gets out of his car to shop, retired José Carlos Gomes, 67, takes a plastic card and carefully exposes it on the dashboard.Then go out easy.Acquired four months ago, it is the small plasticized paper that gives him the right to stop his car in the best places in the supermarket, the ones closest to the entrance."It's good to have him, yes."The issuance of parking cards for seniors has grown 125% in Sao Paulo since City Hall began to fine those who stop at special places in private places, such as shopping malls and supermarkets, in September last year.Since then, it has issued 62,527 cards, compared to 27,776 issuances in the same previous period, between September 2016 and June 2017, according to data obtained by the newspaper O Estado de S. Paulo.The "race" for these cards is justified by the change in supervision, according to the Traffic Engineering Company (CET).So far, 2,151 cars have been fined for stopping in special places for seniors or people with disab...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Technology fair in Franca, SP, exhibits work by inventors from all over the region
- Diego Tardelli gets caught in the breathalyzer test
- Greece says it can house 20,000 more immigrants with EU aid
- Husband takes wife hostage and threatens to burn house in Victoria
- Project for new Itaparica Terminal coverage should cost R $ 230 thousand
- Operation arrests nine suspects of fraud scheme in Itabirito
- Real estate is a good investment? How to choose?
- Former employee of "Dr. Butt" also had sequels with procedures done by doctor
- In a key week for US immigration policies, Trump backs off
- Russian telescope maps space debris in Minas Gerais
- Vanilla thieves threaten Madagascar's calm reputation
- Dorothy Stang murder mastermind leaves prison in Pará
- Ivete Sangalo sues Google over news of alleged twin miscarriage risk
- Drivers wait more than seven hours to fuel
- The contraceptives you are entitled to demand from SUS - and what to do if you can't
- Head of community trafficking Flag 2 arrested in Barra da Tijuca
- Commerce in Guará moves $ 2 million per year
- Family denounces negligence in Cabo Frio UPA
- Poison Time: Rust is sued by a former fan
- Enem registrations can be made until this Friday (18)