Man dies of being hit by bus in São Leopoldo
Accident occurred at km 243 of BR 116
Man dies of being hit by bus in São Leopoldo Credit: Federal Highway Police / Divulgação / CPPeople's MailAn unidentified man died early Monday morning when he was hit by a bus on BR 116 in São Leopoldo, in the Vale dos Sinos.According to information from the Federal Highway Police (PRF), the accident occurred at km 243, in the increasing direction of the highway.According to the PRF, the hit happened on a side track and involved a collective of the company Citral.Traffic had to be diverted through the interior of the city shortly after the accident. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Caixa anticipates deposit of FGTS profit to 90 million workers
- Armed Forces operate in communities of Angra dos Reis
- European Commission decides to discredit 20 Brazilian meat exporting units
- Apple pledges $ 1 trillion in market value after optimistic forecast on future demand
- You Eye: Lot is used as dump in Betim
- North Korea, US controversy even paying hotel bill
- José Otávio Germano must receive approval to run in elections
- Healthy diet needs carbohydrate too
- Curitiba records traffic with 16 km of congestion at 3h0.
- Bretas orders Felipe Picciani, son of Alerj president removed
- Manuela D \ 'avila criticizes "hate that opens doors to fascism"
- Vehicle with detainees topples and leaves injured
- Robberies generate damage to carioca economy
- In ten days, three women die in Rio after cosmetic procedures
- British government criticizes Amazon for allowing sale of child-looking 'porn dolls'
- Immigrants say they have been separated again from their children in the US
- BRT passengers protect themselves from gunfire in action at Praça Seca
- Trio tries to rob driver with submachine gun in BH
- Bridge collapse causes disorders in GO
- PRF seizes 400 liters of alcohol in Tapes