Man is killed with rifle fire on his way to a wedding
Crime occurred on Saturday afternoon (14) in Tremembé, in the north of SP.The case was recorded as a simple homicide at 20 ° DP (Cold Water)
Crime occurred at Correntinos Tray, in Tremembé, in the north of SPGoogle Maps playbackA 39-year-old man was shot dead by rifle fire last Saturday afternoon (14) in Tremembé, in the northern part of São Paulo.Military police were patrolling when people were told by suspects that suspects had gotten out of a vehicle and shot a man around 2:25 pm.Arriving at the scene, they found the coach Jurandir Alves da Silva in a car, in the passenger seat, faint.Silva was rescued and sent to the Mandaqui Emergency Room, but could not resist his injuries and died.Then the police learned that the vehicle had the stepson, the mother-in-law and two children of the victim.They were found inside the garage - the stepson and mother-in-law were also injured.They were rescued and taken to hospital, where they remain hospitalized.According to information from the police report, Silva's daughter said they were going to a wedding when a vehicle closed their car.Two men reportedly descended with...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Carioca militia: Cigarette smuggling is second most profitable activity
- Cidade do Bem: educational project risks ending up with lack of funds
- Senior man dies down riverbank
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 59 km of congestion at 3:55 pm.
- Levy says this year's primary deficit should be around 1% of GDP
- Police arrest violent fans of organized cheerleaders in Rio de Janeiro
- Balls cheer on crowd during Russian Cup
- Eduardo Azeredo's defense appeals on second instance conviction
- Why did Kazakhstan decide to change its alphabet
- Recife records traffic with 79 km of congestion at 20h1.
- Energy auction ignores record political risk and $ 5.3 billion in investments
- Azul has a 22.6% rise in passenger demand in July
- Ministry reports increased flu deaths among children
- Departure for Easter holiday starts with 130 km of queue in São Paulo roads
- How Atletico-GO Can Help Brazil Reach the World Cup Final
- Petrobras and AGU want TST to judge illegal oil strike
- Animals endanger the lives of drivers on roads in Ribeir?o Preto (SP)
- Number of displaced in southern Syria rises to 270,000, says UN
- Police discover drug dealers' ward in Rio de Janeiro
- Suspected of murdered merchant arrested for 3rd time