Angola wants an economy socially driven by private enterprise
350 exhibitors from 15 countries participated, from 10 to 14 July, in the 34th edition of the Luanda International Fair, also known as FILDA
The event, under the theme of diversifying the economy and developing the private sector, takes place in the Special Economic Zone of Luanda and Bengo (ZEELB).The region was chosen mainly because it has adequate infrastructure for the installation of industrial units with diversified vocations, occupying a global area of 8,300 hectares.The initiative to create the Special Economic Zone resulted from a study compared with the special economic zones of Manaus, Brazil, Shenzen, China and Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates.The good business environment that Angola rehearses in this event, illustrates well the efforts of the Angolan economic and business entities that are doing their best to open the market to foreign investment.Information produced by the FILDA organization and released last Friday show that it is increasingly accessible to work in Angola, and serve as a barometer of mediation of the macroeconomic measures that the government of President João Lourenço...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Rodrigo Caetano guarantees Guerrero within Inter budget
- Recife records traffic with 31 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- After friendly, Brazilian team embarks to Russia
- Airplane catches fire in US airport and injures several
- More than 49,000 children are vaccinated against measles and polio in Espírito Santo
- 20 desserts that look like anything but desserts
- APAE offers empowerment and transforms lives in Ceilândia
- Brazil has 17.5 million guns in civilian hands
- Military Police isolates PF in Curitiba, where Lula spent the first night
- Bus breaks into establishment in Porto Alegre
- Suspected militia leader arrested in Baixada Fluminense
- Court rejects Lula's appeal against STF against conviction
- US Says Russia Sanctions Focus on Security-Related Products
- Crivella inspects works against floods in northern Rio
- Moro intimates Vaccarezza for virtual kitty for elections
- Learn how to have a risk free New Year party
- Duque de Caxias - RJ currently has 28 km of traffic.
- Mother detains leaves son in jail after receiving release permit in Joinville (SC)
- Consultoria Safras sees 17.6% decline in Brazil's corn crop this year
- Four teenagers flee the Casa Foundation in eastern SP