IGP-10 slows high to 0.93% in July with fall in wholesale agriculture, says FGV
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - After the effects of the truckers strike on prices, the General Price Index-10 (IGP-10) slowed to a high of 0.93 percent in July from 1.86 per cent.
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - After the effects of truckers' strike on prices, the General Price Index-10 (IGP-10) slowed to a high of 0.93 percent in July from 1.86 percent in June.Still, the data released on Monday by the Getulio Vargas Foundation (FGV) exceeded expectations in a Reuters poll of 0.81 percent higher economists in the month.The Broad Producer Price Index-10 (IPA-10), which measures changes in wholesale prices and accounts for 60 percent of the overall index, was up 0.99 percent in July from 2.50 percent in the previous month.Prices of Agricultural Products fell 0.83 percent in the period, after having advanced 2.78 percent in June.The Consumer Price Index-10 (CPI-10), which accounts for 30 percent of the overall index, advanced 0.78 percent, up from 0.74 percent in June.The highlight was the Housing group, whose hike accelerated to 1.63 percent in July from 1.04 percent earlier, mainly influenced by residential electricity.Already the rise in food pri...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- English extinguishes pier fire by urinating on flames
- Amazon product factory investigated for illegal work
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 65 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.
- Lexa sings on African dictator's birthday and says she didn't know
- Russia says Islamic State has chemical weapons technology
- Rising oil price boosts BP quarterly profit
- Europe will react to any US vehicle surcharge, newspaper says
- Acrobat brother confesses murder in Rio
- Bolsonaro has already walked through the room on Saturday, says hospital
- Photographic memory: Only 1% of people in the world pass this test
- Prosecution witnesses testify in case against Batista brothers
- Cefet students project is finalist in world championship
- STF asks PGR to comment on deadline for Port inquiry
- Police take action to stop crime in Brasilia (DF)
- With very low humidity, danger alert is issued to Goiás
- Trump praises agreements reached by Kim Jong-un in summit with South
- View the full World Noon on Friday (27)
- Court of Auditors will quote managers via email in Paraíba
- Bus stop in Rio leaves empty terminals
- "Dr. Butt": defense claims no distress omission