eSocial becomes mandatory for all private companies in the country
Federal government's goal is to reduce bureaucracies for companies by facilitating tax, social security and labor accounts
Government that reduce bureaucracies with eSocialPixabay - 04.07.2018The eSocial (Digital Bookkeeping System for Tax, Social Security and Labor Obligations) will be mandatory for all private companies in Brazil from this Monday (16).The new rule includes micro and small businesses (MEIs) that have special employees and insured.Employers need to submit company and employee documents to start using the system.The deadline for regularization runs until August 31 this year.According to the federal government, the purpose of eSocial is to facilitate the provision of information on all "tax, social security and labor obligations", such as bonds, payment of FGTS, advance notice.The focus is to reduce bureaucracy for businesses.Since January this year, eSocial has been mandatory for more than 13,000 companies, which have revenues of over R $ 78 million per year.Public agencies will be required to adopt the system from January 14, 2019.In a note, the eSocial Steering C...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Foreign media see STF's '' explosive '' decision and 'end of Lula's political career'
- PF starts cargo theft operation in six states
- Xi says BRICS should reject unilateralism
- PSDB expels Bariri mayor suspected of child abuse
- Capes scholarship cut will affect vaccines, energy, agriculture and even economy, SBPC president says
- Fortaleza - CE has 43 km of traffic at the moment.
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 1 - 07/06/18
- Check the traffic in Rio de Janeiro
- Prospective parents get free baby care course
- Trump says North Korea has to get rid of nuclear weapons
- Brazil regrets lack of legitimacy in Venezuelan elections
- In Goiás, 30 cities have more voters than inhabitants. See list
- Coup Witness Denounces Persecution
- Florianópolis records traffic with 8 km of congestion at 1:54 am.
- Osasco records traffic with 8 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- MC Carol releases videos of her ex-boyfriend's arrest; he threatened funkeira with machete
- Grêmio Arena begins lawn change work
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 104 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- Petrobras is close to deciding on sale of pipeline network, sources say
- BC should stop firmer exchange rate action but does not abandon market, analysts say