Market sees GDP growing less this year at 1.5%
By Marcela AyresBRASILIA (Reuters) - Economists have once again lowered expectations for economic growth this year, also reducing the projection for inflation by 2 ...
By Marcela AyresBRASILIA (Reuters) - Economists have once again lowered expectations for economic growth this year, also reducing the projection for inflation in 2018, according to a Central Bank Focus survey released on Monday.Now, the forecast is that GDP growth in 2018 will be 1.50 per cent, up from 1.53 per cent in the previous reading and the 3 per cent level that was already indicated a few months earlier. , after the truckers' strike and a drop in the confidence of the economic agents.For next year, the account follows growth of 2.50 percent of GDP.The Brazilian economy contracted by 3.34 percent in May over the previous month, according to the Central Bank's Economic Activity Index (IBC-Br), a kind of GDP indicator, also released this morning.Directly affected by the truckers strike that paralyzed the country in the month, the performance corroborates the reading of most agents of a much weaker activity than expected this year.The Ministry of Finance itself, which ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Wall collapse threat banned by Teófilo Otoni Chamber
- Is it healthier to use paper towels or air jets to dry your hands?
- Children set fire to home after playing with lighter
- Brasil Brokers renews agreement with Bradesco for 3 years in real estate loans
- Campinas records traffic with 15 km of congestion at 18:54.
- Venezuela triples minimum wage to $ 4.29
- Hotline launches poster of suspect of murdering PM in Nova Iguaçu
- DF police investigate case of homeless burned alive
- Florian?polis records the traffic with 16 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Temer attends the conference of Portuguese-speaking countries
- 'Amazon Effect' Could Impact Inflation Dynamics, Study Says
- Security cameras do not prevent shoplifters' actions
- Grêmio meets with Barcelona and negotiates compensation to release Arthur
- Importers seek US exemption to buy Iranian oil amid new sanctions
- A-6 energy auction attracts 59 GW registration in generation projects, says EPE
- Fortaleza records the traffic with 18 km of congestion at 7h0.
- Estelionat?rios try to apply scam to receive benefit in Viam?o (RS)
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 138 km of congestion at 8:55 am.
- State Health Surveillance Center confirms seven more measles cases
- Man arrested on charges of sexually abusing daughter and stepdaughter in DF