Boeing and Embraer Advocate Commercial Jet Partnership, Confidence in Regulatory Approval
FARNBOROUGH, England (Reuters) - Leading Boeing and Embraer executives on Monday defended a commercial aviation partnership between the two companies and dis ...
FARNBOROUGH, England (Reuters) - Top Boeing and Embraer executives on Monday defended the airline's commercial aviation partnership and said they were confident of regulatory approval of the deal."I cannot predict that anyone will be against this project given the benefits it will bring to Brazil," Embraer CEO Paulo Cesar de Souza e Silva told a news conference at the Farnborough Air Show."Who can be against more jobs, more exports, more technology, more access to capital?"The two companies announced this month that they have reached an agreement under which Boeing will take control of Embraer's commercial aircraft division in a new $ 4.75 billion joint venture that will reshape a global passenger jet duopoly.[nL1N1U10VV]The new company, encompassing Embraer's commercial aircraft business, puts Boeing at the lower end of the market, boosting competition with Canadian-designed Bombardier Inc-designed CSeries jets backed by European Airbus SE, Boeing's rival.Boe...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Bolsonaro suspect stabbed up to 20 years in prison
- US embassy in the capital of Turkey is hit by gunfire
- I want to pay the condo debt in cash. Am I entitled to a discount?
- Germany donates $ 56 million to fight flu
- Freight cost in Brazil may limit growth of soybean area
- Double turnstile returns to BH metropolitan area buses
- Death toll rises to 145 in Afghanistan and Pakistan earthquake
- Councilman says PROS chance to leave Iris Rezende big
- Duque de Caxias records the traffic with 20 km of congestion at 9:55.
- Mother finds son after suing Trump government for separation
- Petrobras announces death after accident during maneuvers in Santos Basin
- Mega-Sena draws R $ 6 million this Wednesday
- Petrobras raises price of gasoline by 2.25% in refineries
- Eurozone inflation rises in March less than estimated
- Ex-husband of Brazilian dead in Australia will have inheritance
- Pug puppies found at drug trafficking point in Porto Alegre
- Haddad says choice of Enem essay theme was \ 'timely '
- Government authorizes requisition of private vehicles
- DJ Alok airplane leaves the runway at takeoff in Juiz de Fora airport
- Goiás is among the 11 most efficient states in the country. Check ranking