China records record daily average steel production for third straight month
By Muyu Xu and Josephine MasonPAKIM (Reuters) - Chinese steel mills produced record quantities of steel in June, while producers rushed to profit from high margins despite ...
By Muyu Xu and Josephine MasonBEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese steel mills produced record quantities of steel in June, while producers rushed to profit from high margins despite intensifying trade dispute between Beijing and Washington.China, which accounts for half of the world's capacity, produced 80.2 million tonnes of steel last month, according to data from China's National Bureau of Statistics.This is slightly less than the 81.6 million tons produced by the United States in 2017, according to data from the World Steel Association.June production was below the record of 81.13 million tonnes in May, but June is one day short, setting a new daily average production record for the third consecutive month of 2.67 million tonnes, according to Reuters"Steelmakers were striving to reap as much profit as possible despite environmental controls," said Richard Lu, an analyst at CRU in Beijing.The data could further ignite trade disputes between the US and China.The Uni...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Covas: \ 'City Hall could do nothing. Building is federal government \ '
- Understand what changes with the law that protects your data on the network.
- Police arrest pedophile inside SP
- E-mail indicates that former Petrobras director had money transferred after Lava Jato
- Paulo Preto still influences Dersa, says Lava Jato
- New nursery starts to work in Janaúba (MG)
- Man says he will 'solve life' and disappears in São Paulo
- Benjamin lists points that reinforce Maranhão pre-candidacy
- Experts have game caveats and highlight teacher role
- Nigerian journalist released after two years in prison without trial
- Research reveals that mosque is considered dormitory city
- Scholarships in China rise 4% and have better day in 7 weeks
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 48 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- Colombian TV Releases Images of Journalists Abducted in Ecuador
- Diadema records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Trump reports "very good talk" with South Korean President
- Are you going to get your digital driver's license? know how
- Selfies: What are the limits for self-portraits?
- Mobile Apps Track Candidate Lawsuits
- Gilmar Mendes extends 60-day research on Aécio Neves