Couple suspected of torturing and killing child goes to jury in Sao Paulo
According to the São Paulo Court of Justice, five witnesses will be heard, between prosecution and defense of one of the defendants - the jury began at 9:30 am
Child was tortured and killed in 2013 in Sao PauloRecord TV playbackA couple suspected of torturing, killing and hiding the corpse of 4-year-old boy Luiz Guilherme Silva de Campos is tried by a popular jury on Monday morning (16) at the Barra Funda Criminal Forum in western São Paulo. Paulo.According to the TJ-SP (São Paulo Court of Justice), five witnesses will be heard, between prosecution and defense of one of the defendants - the jury began at 9:30."I hope he comes back alive," says grandmother of boy tortured and killed by nurseRemember the caseA male nurse was reported to court for torturing a 4-year-old boy to death and then hiding his body.The State Prosecutor (MPE) relied on the testimony of the suspect's boyfriend.The suspect worked at Samu (Mobile Ambulatory Emergency Service).Luiz Guilherme Silva de Campos was under the nurse's care because his mother, who already had three other children, was unable to raise him.However, according to the complaint, the suspe...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- SMS opens investigation to investigate death of suspected H1N1 doctor in Goiânia
- Learn Why Surgery Is The Best Option To Treat Cataract
- Health Secretary says Malaria situation in Espírito Santo is controlled
- Diadema records traffic with 6 km of congestion at 12:54 pm.
- Dollar falls and goes below R $ 3.70 with greater intervention from BC
- Prisoners hold 13 riot hostages in CDP in SP
- The 'miracle' that saved a boy whose head was crossed by a barbecue spit as he fell from a tree
- Learn How To Save Money For A Peaceful Retirement
- Deaf man of 55 years has been missing for almost a year and family asks for help
- Confusion in prison leaves injured agent in Elói Mendes (MG)
- Industry confidence preview indicates further decline in May with deteriorating expectations, says FGV
- Civil Police conducts operation in the region of Cracolândia this Thursday
- Police find prison director's body in MG
- Recycling and separate collection: learn how to properly separate your waste in Goiânia
- Meeting gathers passionate about roller-stroller in Rio
- Man kills woman and tries to make death look like suicide
- Elective surgeries will only be resumed in the Federal District after serum replenishment in hospitals.
- 7 points to keep an eye on Zuckerberg's testimony to the US Congress
- Kenya, US Recall 20 Years of Al Qaeda's First Major Attack
- Cetip denies that possible merger with BM & FBovespa should be announced soon