With truckers strike, economic activity declines 3.34% in May
Decline came after 0.5% growth in April compared to March The post With truckers strike, economic activity retreating 3.34% in May first appeared in Jornal Opção.
Decline came after 0.5% growth in April compared to MarchEconomic activity retreated in May.The seasonally adjusted (adjusted for the period) Central Bank Economic Activity Index (IBC-Br) declined by 3.34% compared to April, according to data released on Monday (16).The decline came after 0.5% growth in April compared to March, according to revised data.In May, the country was affected by the shortage crisis generated by the truckers strike at the end of the month. Compared to the same month of 2017 (without adjustment for the period), there was a fall of 2.9%.In the year, there was growth of 0.73%.In 12 months, the expansion reached 1.13%.The IBC-Br is a way of assessing the evolution of Brazilian economic activity and helps the Central Bank make its decisions on the Selic.The index incorporates information on the level of activity of the three sectors of the economy: industry, trade and services and agriculture, as well as the volume of taxes.The indicator w...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- North Korea prepares restrained military parade, analysts say
- Is the earth flat or round? Google Maps already has the answer
- Measles is more critical than malaria and incident on babies in the Amazon
- One more man is caught walking down BH avenue with skateboard
- See the goals of the round of 16 of the Brazilian Cup
- Gale causes trees to fall and houses to be torn apart
- Fire destroys 464 hectares in park in Ouro Verde (SP)
- Jabaquara Regional City Hall will make judicial conciliation task force
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 89 km of congestion at 2:55 pm.
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 75 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- Diadema records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 6h0.
- Panda receives 6,000 US name suggestions
- Mega-Seine accumulates again and can pay $ 24 million on Saturday
- Depression among children increases and worries parents. Learn how to avoid frame
- Bia Doria will testify about reforms in Father Marcelo's sanctuary
- Curitiba records traffic with 43 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- BH has 14,000 meters of stolen copper cables in 2018
- José Eliton advances in relationship with public servant
- Petrobras wins Carf victory in process of $ 8 billion
- US shale oil production expected to hit record in June, IEA says