EU pressures China on trade saying country could open economy if it wanted
By Christian Shepherd and Michael Martina BEIJING (Reuters) - Could China open its economy if it wanted, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker told Uni?
By Christian Shepherd and Michael MartinaBEIJING (Reuters) - China could open its economy if it wanted to, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker said on Monday with the European Union urging countries to avoid a trade war even as pressure on Beijing increased due to to their industrial policies.As host to Juncker and European Council President Donald Tusk, Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang stressed the need to maintain free trade and multilateralism as the United States and China are increasingly involved in a trade dispute, with no sign of trading in sight.US President Donald Trump has warned that he could impose tariffs on more than $ 500 billion on Chinese products - almost total US imports from China last year - to combat what the US says is Beijing's trade abuse. .China has promised to retaliate at every step.Long accused of protectionist tactics that make it a difficult place for foreign companies, China is trying to reverse this narrative am...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Theft suspect arrested in Guarapari
- Eastbound track with works in Jaguariaiva Note: Conservation of the channeled highway the third fai
- Cabral 'commercialized' post and 'idealized schemes' for Eike, judge says
- In the first six months of 2018, the State recorded 37 cases of femicide
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 28 km of congestion at 12:54 pm.
- “Get some sleep,” says Rossi of Inter goal drought
- Councilman attacks journalist with slap on face in MT
- Lagoon building robbery ends with two dead suspects
- Lacerda out of dispute for Minas government
- Armed Forces encircle São Gonçalo and Guanabara Bay
- Dollar falls over 2% and closes week at $ 3.73
- Man arrested with 11 cocaine bricks on the coast of SP
- Police officer investigated for sexual harassment case in BH subway
- Recife - PE currently has 83 km of traffic.
- Mr. Catra cheers up ballad and opens disease game
- Fire destroys recycling shed in Matozinhos (MG)
- Prosecutor General Calls for Maintenance of Palocci Prison
- Truckers strike harms Minas Gerais countryside
- African arrested in MG mistakenly fails to return home
- China has many ways to respond to US tariffs, says state TV