Gol signs contract to purchase 15 Boeing 737 Max-8 jets and convert 30 orders
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Gol airline has signed a new contract for the additional purchase of 15 Boeing 737-MAX 8 jets, boosting the total order of the Brazilian airline ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Gol airline has signed a new contract for the purchase of an additional 15 Boeing 737-MAX 8 jets, bringing the total order from the Brazilian airline to 135 jets, Gol said in a statement on Monday."This new order reinforces the strategy of reducing operating costs by operating a standardized fleet and an integrated network, allowing Gol to continue to reduce fares on routes served by the company and also add new destinations," said Gol President Paulo Kakinoff, in the statement.Gol also announced the conversion of 30 current orders from the MAX 8 model to 737 MAX 10, ensuring an additional 30-seat capacity."Additional capacity will give Gol greater flexibility and a cost competitive advantage as the MAX 10 will have the lowest cost per seat compared to any single-aisle aircraft...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Men snore more than women: Myth or truth?
- Federal Policeman Killed During Playtime Attack
- Dogs cool off at London pool party
- Play option kicks off series of interviews with judge candidates
- Senior woman gets help after five years of waiting for surgery in public
- Cuba begins to make mobile internet available
- Religious 'hunting' stolen pieces in Rio Grande do Sul
- Young body is found in a pond inside the Rio Doce Valley in Salvador
- Brazil HDI has slight variation and country maintains 79th position in world ranking
- Rains leave four dead and thousands displaced in Japan
- Child dies after being bitten by scorpion
- Teacher protest disrupts traffic on av. Amazonas in BH
- Security forces occupy communities in southern Rio
- Core inflation in Japan rises 0.8% in June year-on-year
- In Sao Jose do Rio Preto (SP), student injured with homemade bomb
- Ceilândia administration responds complaint about resurfacing work in the rising sun
- In a reply note, Amma informs about work done in the Goiânia beds
- Police investigate plane crash that killed two in MG
- Government monitors fake news about resumption of shutdown
- Petrobras begins negotiation with Russian company about alienation in fertilizer sector