Vale reduces nickel sales in Q2 by 13.7%;cuts production forecast in 2018
By Marta Nogueira and Alexandra AlperRIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Vale's nickel sales fell 13.7 percent in the second quarter compared to the same period of 2017, while production was almost ...
By Marta Nogueira and Alexandra AlperRIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Vale's nickel sales fell 13.7 percent in the second quarter compared to the same period of 2017, while production was almost stable in the same comparison, given the company's strategy of prioritizing value over volume, informed the mining company on Monday.The world's largest nickel producer sold 61.6 thousand tons of nickel between April and June, down 13.7 percent from the same period of 2017 and up 6.4 percent from the first three months of this year, company in its quarterly production report.Amid a drop in shipments from last year, the company reduced its forecast for nickel production in 2018 to 250,000 tonnes from 263,000 in the previous expectation, "due to the strategy of obtaining more value on volume, from current conditions. market for the different products "and" in line with Vale's commitment to discipline in production supply. "The fall in sales in the second quarter, according to Vale, was mai...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Workout: Anvisa Will Regulate Food Supplements
- MEC wants to change degree and studies residency
- Free education courses are offered in Cachoeiro
- Brazilian pulp production rises 9.4% in March, says Ibá
- Teenage girl who was arrested 22 days says she was sexually abused
- Ibama fines Anglo American at R $ 72.6 million for leaks in Minas-Rio pipeline
- Company ensures that there are no more risks for the population of Ipatinga (MG)
- Victim of bullying in public school will be compensated by the state
- MEC will support over 26,000 poorly performing literacy schools
- Cabral Defense asks Supreme Freedom or House Arrest
- Small businesses bet on e-commerce and increase sales
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 142 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Victoria records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 7h0.
- Rain and landslides have killed at least 100 people in Kenya
- Economy fell 0.4% in first quarter, according to FGV
- Two-year-old girl dies shot in family car
- Young man is arrested while graffiti statue at the entrance of the Rio National Museum
- My father married a woman who has two children. What are their rights?
- Nine people were inside the house that collapsed in Belo Horizonte
- Pepe Lobo wins presidential election in Honduras