PF opens inquiry to investigate Dirceu in Lava Jato action
Counseling is part of the third case in which the former minister is defendant for money laundering crimes in the operation
PF opens inquiry to investigate DirceuRodolfo Buhrer / Reuters - 31.08.2015The Federal Police informed Judge Sérgio Moro of the 13th Federal Court, which opened an investigation to investigate possible money laundering crimes involving former Minister José Dirceu (PT). The statement is from Friday (13).“(...) Gerson de Mello Almada, would have paid amounts from Petrobras to José Dirceu, through a 'checking account' maintained with Engevix and Milton Pascowitch,” says the letter.Dirceu has been at liberty since June following a ruling by the Supreme Court.He has already been convicted in two cases inside the Lava Jato.The investigation is part of the third case in which Jose Dirceu is defendant in the operation.He is accused of receiving $ 2.2 million through his consulting firm between 2011 and 2014. The amounts would come from a scheme between the contracts of Petrobras and contractors Engevix and UTC.In addition to Dirceu, former vice president of contractor Engev...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Curitiba - PR has 85 km of traffic at the moment.
- Fortaleza records the traffic with 28 km of congestion at 17h0.
- Former Guild, Baloy is pre-summoned to the World Cup
- Poor lighting causes insecurity on the edge of Lagoa da Pampulha
- Two people die in serious bus-car accident on BR-101 in Pedro Canário
- Lack of fuel makes airlines adopt restrictions
- China data show pressure on economy rising despite favorable industrial output
- Gilmar Mendes is cursed and accused of turning "Brazil into a trash"
- Guarulhos records traffic with 27 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Goiânia records traffic with 46 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Antonio Anastasia participates in an interview at MG No Ar
- INSS will reduce attendance from next Monday
- Gr?mio's director says that starting team will play against Flamengo
- Military policeman killed in attempted robbery in Irajá
- France team breaks down barriers and imposes itself in 21st century
- Goiânia records traffic with 70 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- Secretary says BRT stations are occupied by drug trafficking
- Brazil has $ 435m surplus on current transactions in June, says BC
- Aneel rules out need to increase cost of tariff flags, says director
- ANP says 16 companies expressed interest in 4th round of pre-salt, record number