Vale and Cemig joint venture assesses purchase of Renova Energia asset, sources say
By Luciano CostaSÃO PAULO (Reuters) - The Power Generation Alliance, a joint venture between mining company Vale and electric power company Cemig, has been considering the possible acquisition of a ...
By Luciano CostaSAO PAULO (Reuters) - Aliança Geração de Energia, a joint venture between mining company Vale and mining electricity company Cemig, has been evaluating the possible acquisition of a Renova Energia wind farm whose works were stalled due to lack of company resources, Reuters three sources with knowledge of the subject.Negotiations of the asset, which are currently taking place also with other stakeholders, began after Renova failed to reach a final deal in May with Brookfield Canadians for the sale of the venture, the so-called Alto Sertão III complex in Bahia, which when completed will about 400 megawatts in capacity.Renova, which is partnered with Cemig itself and its subsidiary Light, has sought a new shareholder or asset sale since the failure of an association with US company SunEdison in 2015.The clean energy company accepted a Brookfield offer last year, but negotiations between the companies have not reached a settlement after months of comings an...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Goiânia records traffic with 75 km of congestion at 3:55 pm.
- Lost movie with 1st Disney character discovered and restored
- Chairperson suspected of setting fire to ex-wife in Serra has not yet been found
- Internet paid election advertising will have to be identified
- ES Post workers may strike on Wednesday (08)
- Arthrosis is one of the main causes of absence from work
- Ibovespa closes down with banks; political scene follows on radar
- Premiere of Nothing to Lose crowds theaters and thrills audiences
- Duo is suspected of stealing lottery in São José dos Campos
- What not to store on your desktop
- Disregarded Civil Police car is stolen in Greater São Paulo
- Man suffers heart attack during Goiania City Council
- Petrobras says it will appeal Carf's ruling on profit abroad
- UTC is close to receiving EU approval for $ 23 billion deal with Rockwell Collins, sources say
- Police investigate causes of fire in Goi?nia ecological park (GO)
- For the first time in 15 years, VW closes quarter with losses
- Beer and coffee drinkers are more likely to be over 90, says study
- Red-black crowd promises to fill Maracanã in farewell to goalkeeper Julio César
- Fortaleza - CE has 75 km of traffic at the moment.
- Salary adjustments costs are provisioned, says Petrobras director