Police arrest 7 in operation against illegal internet car trade
According to the Civil Police, the gang was one of the most active in stealing, receiving, tampering and selling cars over the Internet.
Operation Miragem seized 26 manuals of vehicles and keys, plus $ 5,000 in cashDivulgation / Civil PoliceOperation Miragem arrested at least seven people involved in the trade of cars stolen over the Internet on Tuesday morning (17) in the city of São Paulo.In all, 60 police officers from Deic (State Department of Criminal Investigations) served 12 arrest warrants and 13 search and arrest warrants in northern, eastern and western areas of the state capital.According to Deic, the gang was one of the most active in stealing, receiving, tampering and selling cars over the Internet.Among those involved, there were from people responsible for the theft of vehicles to those who "rented" bank accounts to receive the deposit of buyers.Of the six arrests, one was in the act for falsifying documents.During the action, were seized 26 manuals of vehicles and keys, plus $ 5,000 in cash.All prisoners will be held responsible for criminal association.The operation was called "Mirage" bec...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Osasco - SP has 16 km of traffic at the moment.
- Maluf returns property to the House and will pay a fine of $ 10,000
- Criminal Fire Destroys Building
- Evidence and mysteries about the evils brought about by social networks
- 10 medicinal plants for winter
- Relatives of missing teacher protest outside Police City
- Sergeant arrested after charging bingo owner kickback in RS
- Shooting leaves at least 3 injured in Indianapolis mall
- Alderman's house is invaded in Duque de Caxias
- Quiz: Does your family know how to manage and talk about money?
- In event, Bolsonaro teaches child to imitate gun with hand
- Brazil, Colombia and Peru Plan $ 600 Million Project to Protect Amazon
- Foot-and-mouth vaccination is extended until next day 15
- Petrobras expects to increase oil production by up to 10% in 2019, says director
- In a month, 96 drivers are notified for drunk driving
- 3 cm bone points out that humans left Africa long before thought
- Justice rules Ibama must license Belo Sun gold mine in Pará
- After fire starts, light is restored in Porto Alegre
- Minibus is set ablaze in BH's Juliana neighborhood
- Charred body in vehicle may be missing caretaker in Guarapari