'Wild Boars' 1st interview after cave rescue in Thailand: 'We tried to dig for escape'
Cave rescued boys give collective and describe when they were found by divers.
Cave rescued boys give first news conference after leaving hospitalEPAThe 12 Thai boys and their soccer coach rescued from the Thai cave make their first public appearance on Wednesday since leaving the hospital.At a news conference, the boys from the Wild Boars team appeared smiling and playing with balls, alongside the Thai Navy Seals who rescued them.They must return to their respective homes then.One of the boys described the moment they were found by the divers:"The coach told us to be quiet, because he heard someone coming. Then one of us went there to see. We were scared. I took the flashlight and (...) that's when the divers appeared. I didn't know what to say to don't be hello! ""It was a miracle," said 14-year-old Adul Sam-on.They report that they tried to excavate the cave walls in search of an unsuccessful way out."When we had time we would dig the cave with stones. We would dig three or four meters," said another.According to the coach, "we felt w...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Victoria records traffic with 6 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Candidates for the RJ government meet campaign agendas this Friday (14)
- Men use grenade to assault
- Train and truck accident kills driver in MG
- Magazine calls Zuckerberg audiences a 'tour of apology'
- Poliomyelitis: disease may again make victims in Brazil
- BRF wants to raise R $ 5 billion in restructuring plan
- Wanted 40 years ago, former serial killer cop is captured
- Institute confirms outbreaks of acute Chagas disease in Pará
- Alckmin about Lula: the judiciary exists to comply with the law
- Procon begins to monitor whether gas stations are passing on diesel discount in Goiás
- Gospel singer says Bahians are miserable and prosperous Santa Catarina
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 1 - 14/05/18
- Protest denounces lack of doctors at Federal Hospital de Bonsucesso
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 40 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- Federal Public Prosecutor sues deputies of DF
- 18% of Brazilians saved in June, says CNDL indicator
- Penitentiary agent dies shot in front of family in ES
- Daughter of man murdered in attempted robbery in Barra da Tijuca gives testimony
- Deer jumps over wall and falls into lioness claws at US zoo