Finep says fund will not contribute to Science without Borders from 2016
Finep, the innovation promotion agency of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MCTI), signed with the economic team an agreement to zero, by 2019, the allocation in "re ...
Finep, the innovation promotion agency of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MCTI), signed with the economic team an agreement to clear, by 2019, the allocation in a "contingency reserve" of resources from the National Fund for Scientific and Scientific Development. Technological (FNDCT), formed by sectoral contributions and the main budgetary source of the portfolio.In addition, next year, the fund will no longer direct resources to pay programs not directly related to innovation, such as Science Without Borders, which consumed $ 1 billion of the budget planned for this year.Citing memory data, Finep's president, Luís Fernandes, estimated that $ 600 million of a planned budget of $ 3.6 billion for this year were allocated in contingency reserve.Finep is the main executor of FNDCT resources.According to Fernandes, the only thing left to do with the Ministry of Finance is a schedule for gradually reducing the amounts in contingency reserve year by year."A schedule is m...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Adriano says he has never been involved in drugs and has nothing to do with trafficking
- Rio Defender says not all prisoners have relationship with militia
- RICTV booth | Record TV is one of the attractions of Expo Londrina 2018
- Iran threatens to resume nuclear program
- Maggi Defense Says PGR Uses Old Test Inquiry
- Military occupy west slums indefinitely
- Tunisian immigrant wreck left at least 60 dead, says IOM
- Man reacts to assault and fights suspects who are arrested
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 183 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- How stimulating brain areas can silence binge eating
- S?o Caetano do Sul records the traffic with 11 km of congestion at 17:55.
- Ciro Gomes swears and has arrest reporter
- Russian plane with 224 people on board crashes in Egypt
- Special police station for crimes against the elderly should be established in SP
- Passenger is killed inside application car in Bento Ribeiro
- Secima supervision and monitoring guarantee greater flow of Meia Ponte River
- Trump considers ending separation of immigrant families, says Fox
- STF Minister Recommends Discussion on Cancer Pills Outside Judiciary
- Evellyn Souza Santos disappeared three days ago
- Brasilia records traffic with 6 km of congestion at 8:55 am.