Wagons turn to taxi for residents of region where bus drivers refuse to travel
Residents say the site never had asphalt
Residents say forgotten by the DF GovernmentReproduction / TV Record BrasíliaSet 12 of Vila Madureira, in P.Sul, region of the Federal District, lives a chaos due to the lack of asphalt and excess holes in the place.The situation, according to residents, is so critical that wagons act as taxis - people pay to get to some parts that bus and minibus drivers refuse to get into.Residents say the site has never been tarred and many are afraid of losing their homes on rainy days because the flooding is so large that it looks more like a flood.- This is a single bumpy lane for 13 years, it's been like this, without any maintenance.- says Gilson, at People Speaks of Rede Brasilia Record.Read more news at R7 DFDF protest ends teachers arrested after confrontation with policeThe resident Magnum is one of those who act as a wagon cab driver on site.He says that he makes freight and helps locals get through the most bumpy places in exchange for money.- It's hard to walk ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- How much does it cost to keep a car?
- Fortaleza records traffic with 87 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- 17/18 soybean harvest in Brazil advances to 71% of the area, says AgRural
- Alvean buys lower physical sugar delivery against July contract at ICE
- Storm floods World Cup host city in Russia
- Motorcycle duo shoots three youths and kills one of them in Porto Alegre
- Police find man's body inside refrigerator in northern SP
- ITunes Store Launches iPad Racing Game
- Chronic Kidney Patients Appeal for Clinical Transport to Resume
- BR plans to approve in Council this year modeling for convenience stores, says executive
- Teen puts photo on car with obscene gestures
- Florianópolis records traffic with 18 km of congestion at 3:55 pm.
- Congress in Rio discusses ways to increase sales with the economic crisis
- Copom announces today new basic interest rate
- BG Sport: Dedé breaks silence on Cruzeiro
- Crivella Announces City Bus Upgrade Package
- Latam will lay off 1,200 employees in SP and RJ after outsourcing, unions say
- The number of gyms that closed in Minas Gerais grew
- What are the risks of charging your phone with a damaged, fake, or defective cable?
- Sérgio Mallandro takes Gate of the Desperate to Belford Roxo