Wagons turn to taxi for residents of region where bus drivers refuse to travel
Residents say the site never had asphalt
Residents say forgotten by the DF GovernmentReproduction / TV Record BrasíliaSet 12 of Vila Madureira, in P.Sul, region of the Federal District, lives a chaos due to the lack of asphalt and excess holes in the place.The situation, according to residents, is so critical that wagons act as taxis - people pay to get to some parts that bus and minibus drivers refuse to get into.Residents say the site has never been tarred and many are afraid of losing their homes on rainy days because the flooding is so large that it looks more like a flood.- This is a single bumpy lane for 13 years, it's been like this, without any maintenance.- says Gilson, at People Speaks of Rede Brasilia Record.Read more news at R7 DFDF protest ends teachers arrested after confrontation with policeThe resident Magnum is one of those who act as a wagon cab driver on site.He says that he makes freight and helps locals get through the most bumpy places in exchange for money.- It's hard to walk ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- PGR agrees to PF for further Port inquiry deadline
- Brazilian prefers to take medicine to exercise, says oncologist
- Bandits blow up ATM in southern Rio
- Osasco records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 7h0.
- Goi?nia records traffic with 79 km of congestion at 18h1.
- Man is murdered when returning from party in Cariacica
- Fear travels to Peru and Cármen Lúcia assumes the Presidency of the Republic
- Truckers strike impacts economy
- Car overturns and leaves a dead person in BR
- "Dreams are not impossible," says student who won a scholarship in the USA
- Doctor investigated for assaulting patients
- Chalita manages to contain crisis between councilors of PMDB and Haddad government in SP
- Poison Time: born daughter of Cesar Menotti
- Government Expands Learn + Total Program for State Municipal Networks
- 20 photos that show how scary nature can be
- MMA wins rules and becomes MMA
- Fortaleza - CE has 135 km of traffic at the moment.
- Student plays saxophone in square to pay college
- Baby who would have appliances off in England will be taken to Rome
- Cameraman records truck on fire in Marginal Pinheiros