Amazon's market value exceeds $ 900 billion;approaches Apple
By Noel RandewichSAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Amazon.com's market capitalization reached $ 900 billion on Wednesday for the first time, a milestone in its path ...
By Noel RandewichSAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Amazon.com's market value reached $ 900 billion on Wednesday for the first time, a milestone in its 21-year history as a listed company and threatening to overtake Apple as the world's most valuable jewel. Wall Street.After Jeff Bezos founded the online book business in his garage in 1994, Amazon survived the dot-com crisis and expanded throughout the retail industry, altering the way consumers buy products and sparking a struggle between physical stores.After announcing that it sold over $ 100 million worth of products during Prime Day's annual sale, Amazon's market value reached $ 902 billion.Amazon shares rose more than 57 percent in 2018, with a valuation of 123,000 percent since its listing on Nasdaq in 1997. An investor who bought 1 Amazon share for $ 18 in the IPO would now have an investment of over $ 22,200.Amazon, the Netflix video streaming service and a handful of heavyweight tech companies have fueled Wal...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Rio Tinto signals changes in 2018 aluminum production following US sanctions
- Michel Temer's daughter gives testimony to PF this Thursday
- Intense movement back to Salvador
- Young man gets hit by bus while trying to cross BR 262 in Cariacica
- Accidents at work and occupational diseases drive six workers a day in PB
- Summer Project: Learn about the active principles that help keep your body fit
- Taxi driver in Juiz de Fora (MG) runs over two children and does not help
- Multiplan up 39% in second quarter profit, but strike and World Cup slow sales
- What strange animal is this with a “hand head” and pulling a cart?
- Thieves steal wires and leave out dozens of residents in Porto Alegre (RS) neighborhood
- Councilors authorize City Hall to contract credit up to $ 60 million
- March for Jesus must gather thousands of people in SP
- Léo Moura admits lack of attention at first and patience in defeat for Vasco
- Police operation captures eight criminals and seizes luxury materials
- Man drowned after entering river to save wife
- Curitiba registers traffic with 50 km of congestion at 18:54.
- Clickros implements contact via WhatsApp to make buying and selling vehicles easier and faster
- Is taking $ 8,000 from the CBD and lending it a good deal?
- Secretary dismisses employees who attended elderly in hospital
- UN to send team to assess racism and xenophobia in Italy