Buzios: from fishing village to one of the most famous seaside resorts in the world
From an unknown fishing village to one of the most beautiful beach resorts in the world, the city of Búzios has paradisiacal beaches, northerly leisure and has become ...
From an unknown fishing village to one of the most beautiful seaside resorts in the world, the city of Buzios has paradisiacal beaches, nightlife and was internationally known because of actress Brigitte Bardot in 1964. Rua das Pedras is one of the most charming places in the world. resort, frequented by tourists from various countries. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Teenagers who killed 18-year-old mobile phone remain unpunished
- External scene worsens and dollar jumps more than 1.5% against the real
- Cameras catch domestic stealing home in Sorocaba (SP)
- Osasco records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Increases to 3 Dead in North Coast Accident
- The activist who created a fake ID to infiltrate racist groups in the US and Europe
- Wife disappears after fight with husband and family are desperate
- Magazine Luiza's profit jumps in the 1st quarter at R $ 147.5 mi
- Inter cogita surgery to cure Damian pain
- Army Commander calls for more commitment from Rio government
- Eurozone industry expansion slows in April but sector remains steady, PMI shows
- Known as the capital of fairs, Goiânia has options beyond the traditional. Look
- Victory case: police ask for temporary arrest of three suspects
- PT launches Lula's presidential candidacy in Minas Gerais
- My husband's wallet only records 20% of what he earns. Can he sue the company?
- Online campaign wants to help maintain M \ 'Boi Mirim Media Center
- After 12 years the city of Lins (SP) returns to have samba school parades
- Man arrested suspected of raping eight-year-old son in Cambe
- PRF seizes half a ton of marijuana after 50 km chase
- Lula points to economy as a way for Dilma to regain prestige amid political crisis