ANP rules out imposing frequency of fuel readjustment, either price disclosure
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - The National Agency for Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels (ANP) is expected to put in public consultation, in about 30 days, a draft resolution to ...
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - The National Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels Agency (ANP) is expected to put in public consultation in about 30 days a draft resolution aimed at giving greater transparency to the fuel sector, and the regulator He also ruled out stipulating a frequency for diesel and gasoline price adjustments.ANP Director-General Décio Odonne told reporters on Thursday that the agency would seek in the draft that market suppliers, such as Petrobras, publish prices practiced by points of sale and not the national average, a method currently practiced by the oil company. state-owned.Oddone estimates that the resolution could be effective in about 60 days and declined to go into detail about the new rules, which are a response to the historic 11-day truck stoppage in May, which caused major damage to the Brazilian economy."Companies should not institute fixed periodicity for their fuel readjustments. This means that companies remain free to form their prices, ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Slaughter leaves four victims in Porto Alegre
- Fear explains stay in the House
- Court rejects Facebook request to postpone privacy case
- Indiscriminate use of eye drops impairs eye health
- Brazilians have the right to attend the public network in three countries through CDAM
- Campinas records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 5h0.
- Shooting on the Babylonian hill scares residents
- Brazil's economy grows 3.29% in June, but shrinks 0.99% in Q2, BC points
- Concussion interferes with working hours of central Brasília workers
- Tourism releases three times more CO2 in the environment than scientists have estimated
- Two police officers injured in operation in northern Rio
- See the election contests of the presidential candidates of 20h30 this Saturday (25)
- GCM assaults teenager on school court
- Robber uses PM uniform to rob company and take hostages in BH
- Literary Cup: Nobel laureate Patrick Modiano faces Argentine Alan Pauls
- Dust and mud harm Belo Horizonte residents
- New MP Returns Lottery Resources for Sports and Culture
- Petrobras profit reaches R $ 10.07 billion in Q2 and exceeds forecasts
- Russia says no evidence of chemical attack in Syria
- Trump disembarks in London after questioning May's plan