ANP rules out imposing frequency of fuel readjustment, either price disclosure
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - The National Agency for Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels (ANP) is expected to put in public consultation, in about 30 days, a draft resolution to ...
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - The National Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels Agency (ANP) is expected to put in public consultation in about 30 days a draft resolution aimed at giving greater transparency to the fuel sector, and the regulator He also ruled out stipulating a frequency for diesel and gasoline price adjustments.ANP Director-General Décio Odonne told reporters on Thursday that the agency would seek in the draft that market suppliers, such as Petrobras, publish prices practiced by points of sale and not the national average, a method currently practiced by the oil company. state-owned.Oddone estimates that the resolution could be effective in about 60 days and declined to go into detail about the new rules, which are a response to the historic 11-day truck stoppage in May, which caused major damage to the Brazilian economy."Companies should not institute fixed periodicity for their fuel readjustments. This means that companies remain free to form their prices, ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- IGP-DI slows high to 0.44% in July with food, says FGV
- Taxi drivers and application drivers support truckers shutdown
- Double raids shop to steal cell phones in Sao Sebastiao and exchange shots with security
- Brazilian killer killed in US was 'obsessed with girlfriend'
- Tax Refund: Pay Debts, Invest or Spend to Be Happy
- Minister Gilmar Mendes orders former Governor Beto Richa to be released
- Baby born during serious accident discharged from hospital
- Victoria records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 1h0.
- INTERVIEW-Assaí invests in technology to modernize stores, tests automated teller
- Ibovespa closes down in volatile session with radar elections
- Police burst clandestine bingo at bar in west Rio de Janeiro
- Decree prohibits wheelchair charging on road trip
- FIX - Macron and Rouhani agree to work to save Iran's nuclear deal
- Dollar rises to $ 3.95 and reaches highest level in 2 ½ years
- Facebook removes Burmese translation tool
- College dismisses suspected teacher to point gun at student
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 102 km of traffic at the moment.
- Marielle Case: Army Will Support Experts During Crime Reenactment
- Police arrest gang that cloned cards
- US launches effort to boost arms sales abroad