Woman who survived the wreck talks about the loss of 9 family members
Survivor stated that crew said there was no danger, and therefore tourists did not need to wear life jackets
Aunt lost her three children and her wrecked husbandReproduction / ReutersAmerican Aunt Coleman was one of 14 survivors of the wreckage of an amphibious bus on Table Rock Lake in Missouri, United States.However, the woman lost nine family members in the accident that happened last Thursday (19).Her three children died, her husband, in-laws, sister-in-law, a nephew and an uncle of Aunt's husband.She gave a press conference at the Cox Medical Center Branson hospital, where she was hospitalized.The woman cried a few moments as she talked about her family and remembered the anguish she experienced."I said, 'Sir, please, I have to go to my babies. I have to go to my babies.'A windstorm hit the boat by surprise and caused it to sink.Aunt said the crew said there was no danger, and therefore tourists did not need to wear life jackets.The captain mentioned life jackets before going to the lake, she added, but he said, "you won't need them."Coleman thinks that if he had gotten a li...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 149 km of congestion at 3:55 pm.
- Backhoe dumps rubble into BH stream
- Prediction of rain and unstable weather throughout the Holy Spirit this Wednesday
- Suspected of killing ex girlfriend in Australia is transferred in Rio
- Marcus Aurelius Endorses Cármen Lúcia: \ 'May the Constitution Prevail '
- Under pressure from governors, PT takes Lula \ 'plan B ' of election
- US cuts oil operation for first time in 12 weeks, says Baker Hughes
- "Civil Police are abandoned," delegate says in letter
- PM helicopter rescues Anhanguera highway crash victim
- PF operation against cargo theft has 14 arrested in Rio
- College Offers Free Income Tax Guidance
- Campinas - SP has 29 km of traffic at the moment.
- Bank attacks reach half of the state of SP
- Pediatrician of the municipal network is admitted with suspected H1N1 in Goiânia
- Santo André records traffic with 19 km of congestion at 9:55.
- Fire destroys woodwork in Belo Horizonte
- RJ: suspected of murdering two people on bus arrested in northern area
- Ribeir?o Preto hosts the 18th Arabian Horse Exhibition
- Thermogenic foods interfere with satiety and fat burning
- Providence shooting disrupts VLT circulation