Scholarships in China rise 4% and have better day in 7 weeks
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - China's stock markets made the biggest daily gain in seven weeks on Wednesday, boosted by expectations that a trading channel between the two markets will ...
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - China's stock markets made their biggest daily gain in seven weeks on Wednesday, boosted by expectations that a trading channel between the Hong Kong and Shenzhen stock markets could be launched before the end of the year. .The CSI300 index, which brings together the largest listed companies in Shanghai and Shenzhen, jumped 4.7 percent to 3,628 points.The Shanghai index rose 4.3 percent to 3,458 points.Both indices had their highest highs since September 16.The market was also underpinned by China's President Xi Jinping's earlier comments on the economy and Beijing's proposal for its 13th five-year plan, a project for social and economic development from 2016 to 2020.Optimism about the stock market connection scheme continued even after Hong Kong Exchanges...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Learn all about Daniel Alves's right knee injury
- My mother is a pensioner and my brother has placed her as a dependent. What can happen?
- How Brazil transformed Indian maharaja's sacred animal into genetic revolution and billionaire market
- Police arrest man after trawling at three gas stations on South Lake
- Venezuela may suspend electricity transfer to Roraima
- Reflection of Bolivia's earthquake scared many people in Brasilia
- Robbers in Ribeir?o Preto (SP) arrest hostages in trunk truck
- Two young men arrested in Sweden for setting fire to 100 cars
- Fear rules out closing Venezuelan border in Roraima
- Peruvian President rejects opposition proposals for referendum
- Federal District Attorney Uses Poetry to Write Criminal Proceedings
- Camera technology can help crime monitoring
- Quadra accumulates water and problems in Sobradinho
- AgriRede distributors seek to expand input business by 60% in 2018/19
- Newborn baby found in trash bin on Governador Island
- Dilma and Serra enjoy Salvador Carnival
- Marielle's mother sees hope of justice with suspect arrests
- Volunteers assemble flower carpet of over 2,000 square meters in Brussels
- Inter launches shirt that reflects the passion of the supporter who supports in the "stands"
- Petrobras wins diesel market with subsidy program limiting imports