Come To Rua violates Electoral Law and polls online
Poll was done on the group's Facebook page on Sunday (22), but has been banned by the Superior Electoral Court since Friday (20)
Poll started Sunday nightreproductionThe Vem Pra Rua group broke the law by conducting an informal voting intention poll on its Facebook page on Sunday (22).Polls or polls are no longer allowed since last Friday (20).The poll remained active on Monday afternoon (23).Internet users had to comment on the live broadcast with the hashtag followed by the name of the candidate of their choice.The number of votes was displayed in real time.By 3:30 pm, more than 50,000 people had voted.Vem Pra Rua's page has 2 million followers.However, Law 12.891 / 2013 is clear that "during the election campaign period, polls related to the electoral process are prohibited".The TSE (Superior Electoral Court) also clarifies that poll is "the poll that does not comply with the legal provisions and the determinations provided".These are surveys that do not follow basic standards and criteria, and are not registered in the court itself.Conducting a poll on voting intent provides for a f...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Suspect arrested after stabbing man to death in Taguatinga
- Curitiba - PR has 27 km of traffic at the moment.
- Sport: Alisson is the most expensive in the world
- São Paulo DSV Director makes institutional visit to Record TV
- 64 million birds have died from the strike
- INSS denies sickness aid to man unable to work
- Suspected of participating in Ipiranga slaughter is arrested in SP
- Brasília records traffic with 2 km of congestion at 3h0.
- Cariocas cheer for Brazil to the sound of samba and funk
- At least 11 public universities suspend activities
- CG and JP have actions and services aimed at patients with autism.
- Belo Horizonte - MG currently has 69 km of traffic.
- WhatsApp wants partnership with Indian government against fake news
- Woman is fined for allegedly exceeding 500 km / h on Sergipe Avenue
- Public consultation to install protective barriers on Third Bridge opens
- Solemnity that will award Record as a communication vehicle of 2009 begins in Rio
- Unfinished Healthcare Works Causes Disorders
- Presidential candidates defend plebiscites and referendums. Understand
- British Chancellor warns of possible Brexit collapse
- Man arrested after committing robbery inside terminal toilet in saw