Delegate believes cocaine found in Guanabara Bay would be transported to Europe
Federal Police officers found 336 kg of cocaine in a fishing boat in Guanabara Bay.The cargo was hidden in a false bottom of the vessel and covered ...
Federal Police officers found 336 kg of cocaine in a fishing boat in Guanabara Bay.The cargo was hidden in a false bottom of the vessel and covered with ice.According to Deputy Carlos Eduardo Thomé, the drug found would be transported to Europe.He also emphasizes the importance of the integrated work with the Brazilian Navy for the inspection of the fishing boat. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Florian?polis - SC has 7 km of traffic at the moment.
- TRE-GO rejects request for video withdrawal from José Eliton's social networks
- Event demystifies Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis in Brazil
- Family says hospitalized patient does not receive food in Cariacica
- Political scenario and fiscal risk are concerns of financial system, BC shows
- Santa Rosa Hospital receives diagnostic devices
- Brasilia's anniversary will be celebrated from April 10
- Diadema records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 2h0.
- Obama lights Christmas tree with eco-friendly lamps and recycled ornaments
- Number of places that have legal abortion drops
- Jos? Serra wants to create the Ministry of Security
- Brussels prostitutes strike in protest after colleague murder
- Government succeeds in court to ban roadblocks in 9 states
- Registry confirms "Dr. Butt's" girlfriend pregnancy
- SP Government directs Sabesp to elect Karla Bertocco as CEO
- In the US, women commit only 6% of multiple murders
- GE performs better than expected, but stocks fall with financial target reduction
- 'Taken' Diabetics Defy Taboos
- Joesley wants Janot to be heard in the annulment proceedings
- Justice rules 17 faction leaders to remain in out-of-state federal prisons