Budapest's most famous bridge becomes urban park
Hundreds of people dance, practice yoga, and relax in hammocks while the Freedom Bridge, the most famous in Budapest, Hungary's capital, is close by.
Hundreds of people dance, practice yoga, and relax in hammocks while the Freedom Bridge, the most famous in Budapest, Hungary's capital, closes for traffic for four weekends. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Man almost dies from snakehead bite cut from body
- Sérgio Zimerman wins 2018 Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Paris investigates accident in Genoa for dead French
- Police complain about working conditions in Rio
- Yellow fever killed 155 people in Minas Gerais in 2018
- Viralized: girl cheats in the claw to pick up teddy bears using magnet
- Goiânia records the traffic with 21 km of congestion at 11:54.
- Production falls unexpectedly in March and Brazilian industry ends stagnant 1st quarter
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 29 km of traffic at the moment.
- May tells party rebels to accept his Brexit deal or no
- China's soybean imports fall 10% in March year-on-year
- Conventions begin to define political positions in the Federal District
- Lack of cooling affects billions amid global warming
- A week after boy's death, students do act at Maré
- 5 habits that can add more than a decade to life expectancy
- PSDC opens internal case against former mayor of BH
- Mega-Seine accumulates again and can pay $ 23 million on Saturday
- Everton is new to Grêmio reserves training
- MEI: Easy to open, hard to manage
- Former PM shot to death in Bangu