Argentine scientists discover giant dinosaur fossils
The discovery baptized 'Ingentia prima' was the largest land animal of all kinds that lived in its day and may be the origin of sauropod gigantism....
The discovery baptized 'Ingentia prima' was the largest land animal of all kinds that lived in its day and may be the origin of sauropod gigantism. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Overdue ointment may have been the cause of death of two women in SC clinic
- Ivete Sangalo's son moves maternity
- World Cup: Cariocas go in search of Brazil shirt
- "It's me being punished," says Eduardo's mother after completion of inquiry
- Union reaches initial agreement but continuous strike at Latam subsidiary
- See the electoral propaganda of the presidential candidates of 13h this Thursday (9)
- Bandits blow up bank branch in Benfica
- Police find clandestine counterfeit shirt factory in Petrópolis
- Whistleblower accuses Picciani of receiving $ 80 million in bribes
- Semi-open detainees transferred after riot in Goiás prison
- Maintenance-free sidewalks hurt pedestrians on Asa Sul
- See the full World Noon on Tuesday (27).
- The Hour of the Poison 1: Mr. Catra leaves unreleased songs
- Learn how to help the environment through composting
- City in the interior of S?o Paulo records first death of the year
- Adalclever Lopes talks about privatization of companies in Minas Gerais
- Rio rules out suspected measles in four cases
- Germ Contact May Prevent Leukemia in Children, Study Says
- The chronology of the diesel crisis, from Dilma's price control to reduction in the face of truckers' strike
- Diadema records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 6h0.