Puigdemont to return to Belgium and pursues separatist campaign
Spain's Supreme Court overturned a European arrest warrant against Puigdemont last week after Berlin refused to extradite him
Puigdemont expected extradition orderREUTERS / Hannibal Hanschke - 25.7.2018Former Catalan leader Carles Puigdemont, who faces charges of rebellion in Spain, announced on Wednesday that he will leave Germany and return to Belgium, where he will continue to campaign for separation of the region from the rest of Spain.The Spanish Supreme Court overturned a European arrest warrant against Puigdemont last week after Berlin refused to extradite him to face charges of declaring independence from the northeastern Spanish region last year, a move Madrid considered illegal.Puigdemont said he will return to Brussels with his family on Saturday."Everyone knows this is no longer an internal affair in Spain," he told a news conference in Berlin, adding that the separatist campaign he will continue to promote from Belgium has taken on a European aspect.Follow the international news on R7The Spanish annulment of the arrest warrant clearly illustrated the difficulty the count...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- On vacation, missing policeman fought over colleague's cell phone in bar
- Venezuela arrests involved in alleged attack on Maduro
- Man arrested for shoplifting restaurant in Itaparica Beach
- Father's Day warms up trade
- After tragedy, movements say they feel criminalized in SP
- Architect says she presented Marisa Leticia kitchen project
- Abandonment: 350 PM vehicles are unusable on ground
- Eastbound track with works in Ponta Grossa Note: Conservation of the highway Channeled the left lane
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 40 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- Up to 43 fatalities in Genoa landslide
- Against the country, Goiania records increase in the price of real estate
- Minas Gerais company creates application that allows you to schedule a beauty salon by phone
- Mexico: Three political leaders killed in less than 24 hours
- Aneel accepts Eletropaulo appeal and reduces company fine to R $ 22 mi
- Anvisa approves cystic fibrosis drug registration
- What is known about the suspicion that North Korea is working on new missiles
- Check out how was the day of the candidates for state government
- Off-duty police officer catches and arrests duo stealing motorcycle in Campo Grande
- Rio: Man arrested for suspected pedophilia and for maintaining marijuana plantation
- Osasco - SP has 24 km of traffic at the moment.