Trump prepares for Republican defeat in parliamentary elections
Attempt is at least to keep the majority in the Senate, since, in a possible defeat, Trump would lose much strength with a defeat in both houses.
Trump has Republican majority supportReuters / Joshua Roberts / 24-07-18The impact of all controversy involving US President Donald Trump since he took office in early 2017 will be assessed in the parliamentary elections next November 6, when mid-term presidential elections will be renewed. seats of the House of Representatives (Deputies) and the Senate.Trump's team already has in mind that the probability of a defeat of the Republicans is great.But right now, Prosecutor Robert Mueller's investigations into Russia's possible influence over the last presidential election are not expected to potentiate a defeat that is traditionally normal, according to Professor Marcio Coimbra, postgraduate coordinator. in Mackenzie Institutional and Government Relations."Mid-term elections have traditionally resulted in a defeat for the party in charge of the White House. Chances are, but you have to see what kind of defeat he (Trump) should reap, to what extent, if at all. House, the Sena...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Petrobras raises diesel by 13% in refineries after new ANP prices
- Fortaleza records traffic with 93 km of congestion at 18h1.
- "My daughter was everything," says mother of child who died after swallowing marbles in Serra
- I've been betrayed many times, says Adriano in an exclusive interview
- Justice condemns engineers for deaths during Itaquerão works
- Son causes fire in parents trade in Goi?nia (GO)
- Stay In Top Of The 10 Largest Audiences Of Goiania From Week Of May 28 To June 3, 2018.
- Firefighters rescue submerged car in Rio Araguaia
- R7 BA Interview receives state deputy José de Arimateia
- Civil Police arrest feminicide suspect in southern Rio
- Minister of Culture visits Record TV Rio facilities
- From 160 thousand to 170 thousand votes: is the coefficient to elect a federal deputy in Goiás
- Wall Sreet closes with no definite direction as Canada-US trade talks end
- Suspected of trawling dies after gunfire
- Because all the police in one city ended up in jail in Mexico
- Joaquim Barbosa denies request to review decision, "on behalf of the people"
- Government wants smaller fine for cancellations. What is your opinion?
- Federal Supreme Court rules that Sérgio Cabral again serve time in Rio
- Video: PM threatens to beat student in protest at Maré
- Father and son are shot at night club exit