Oil prices rise with strike on Petrobras
LONDON (Reuters) - Brent oil prices rose on Tuesday to close to $ 50 a barrel boosted by the strike by Petrobras workers in Brazil, the ninth largest producer ...
LONDON (Reuters) - Brent oil prices rose on Tuesday to close to $ 50 a barrel driven by the strike by workers from Petrobras in Brazil, the ninth largest global producer of the commodity.According to the coordinator-general of the Single Federation of Oilers (FUP), José Maria Rangel, in the first 24 hours, the strike caused Petrobras to stop producing 500,000 barrels of oil, 450,000 in the Campos Basin.Brent crude was up $ 1.15, or 2.36 percent, to $ 49.94 a barrel at 2:19 pm EDT.US crude advanced $ 1.25, or 2.71 percent, to $ 47.39 a barrel.Earlier, Brent hit a low of $ 48.46 and US crude dropped to $ 45.96.Brent's gains were limited by news that Russian production peaked in the post-Soviet era and a poor forecast for Chinese demand.SEB chief commodity analyst Bjarne Schieldrop in Oslo said the absence of new negative news also rekindled buying interest somewhat."There are so many people with bullish views out there that oil is going to bottom and rise and p...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- After game, fans break into houses around Independência stadium in BH
- Cave rescued boys will not go to the World Cup final
- Ex-arrested for trafficking is arrested with $ 6,000 and crack
- TJGO defines triple list for post of judge
- Carreta hits a viaduct in Belo Horizonte and complicates traffic
- City Hall will pay cut-off days of striking teachers
- Parkinson has no cure, but there is treatment for the symptoms; Look
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 213 km of traffic at the moment.
- Rain floods streets and houses in Rising Sun
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 62 km of traffic at the moment.
- Arrested 40 years later, serial killer terrorized entire communities
- Meirelles leaves the Ministry of Finance to be a candidate
- Goi?nia - GO has 48 km of traffic at the moment.
- See the weather forecast for this Wednesday (28)
- Consumers have trouble finding vacancies this time of year
- WhatsApp: Here's how to circumvent "forwarded" warning in messages
- Petrobras signs up to $ 400m deal for UK business
- Iris accuses Paulo Garcia for inefficiency in the "chequinho" system that he himself created
- See the goals of the round of 16 of the Brazilian Cup
- Human rabies has left 12 people dead in PA; SP is on alert