Corporate delinquency is highest since September 2016
Number of companies with overdue accounts increased 9.41% in June, compared to the same month last year
Corporate delinquency is highest since 2016Everton Silveira / Freelancer Agency / FolhapressThe number of companies with overdue accounts and delinquent registrations increased by 9.41% in June, compared to the same month last year.The increase is the sharpest since September 2016, when the indicator had registered a growth of 9.61%.The data, released today (27), are from the Indicator of Default of Legal Entities determined by the Credit Protection Service (SPC Brazil) and the National Confederation of Shopkeepers (CNDL).According to the indicator, the increase in June was mainly driven by the Southeast Region, whose variation was 16.11% in the month.According to the SPC, the significant increase was influenced in the region by the repeal of a law in the state of São Paulo that required creditors to send a letter with acknowledgment of receipt (AR) prior to effecting late registration.With the end of the law, the negatives that were dammed entered the database.Number of ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- The \ '' Backyard Fund \ '' shook a samba wheel at Lapa, and Amin Khader went there to check it out!
- Companies hire extra businessmen to gain status in China
- Duque de Caxias records the traffic with 15 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Ibovespa closes down and accounts for 5th week of losses
- Embraer Unveils Electricity-powered Urban Air Vehicle Design
- 7.5 magnitude quake leaves at least 53 dead in Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Takes care in Upa revolts patients in the Great BH
- Federal Police operate in Rio against internet crimes
- At 64, woman gives birth to first daughter in Belo Horizonte
- Child thrown by bus in DF remains hospitalized
- Brazil should receive more than $ 1 trillion in investments by 2021, estimates BNDES
- Palocci will remain in prison, Supreme majority decides
- I was guarantor but the debtor did not pay the debt. How do I stop being a guarantor?
- Costa Rican President Announces Cabinet with Most Women
- Curitiba records the traffic with 15 km of congestion at 4h0.
- Tunisia: Immigrant trafficker arrested after drowning deaths
- Woman who survived the wreck talks about the loss of 9 family members
- New TBC covers live wake of José Mendonça Teles
- Ressoar Institute project promotes Leishmaniasis prevention campaign
- Airbus says aircraft crashed in Egypt was an A321-200