Shooting leaves 5 dead and 3 injured near Cancun hotel zone
Police reported in an official statement that the injured were taken to a hospital and that among the dead was a local police officer.
A police officer was killed during the shootingReproduction / WikipediaFive people were killed and three injured in a shooting that took place on Friday night in Puerto Juárez, in the city of Cancún, in the Caribbean region of Mexico.The information is from the local news site Capital Quintana Roo .According to the newspaper, the shooting began around 8 pm local time in a restaurant annex.Among the dead is a police officer, and at first it is believed that the other four victims were working where the shooting took place.Local police issued a statement on their official Twitter account that the injured were taken to the hospital and security protocols were activated.The #SSP , in coordination with the municipal and federal authorities, will activate the European Security Protocols for the reporting of gunshot injured persons in the region 86 of the municipality of Benito Juarez.https://t.co/BO8Vyq4tqd @RdelAngelC @ComunicacionQR pic.twitter.com/q2wN3FtntD- S...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Venezuelans die of cold crossing Colombian mountain range
- Metro Line 4 works change traffic in Leblon from Saturday
- French police arrest suspects in connection with Barcelona bombing
- Victim injured when reacting to assault on Pampulha
- Typhoon Mangkhut arrives in China and causes destruction
- Population complains of abandonment in Santo Antônio do Descoberto (GO)
- Chairperson wins in court the right to have help from building porters
- Linhares Municipality is a pole of economic and social development
- Exchange represents more risk than freight to soy producer in Brazil, says consultant
- Cachaça: We found it in Minas unveils the secrets of Brazil's oldest mill
- DF Security Organs to Act on September 7 Civic Parade
- Lava Jato Court upholds Sérgio Cabral's conviction
- Fatima Mrué backs up and Health CIS gives up arrest request
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 130 km of traffic at the moment.
- South Africa unemployment rate rises to 25.5% in third quarter
- Northbound track with works in Tibagi Note: Pavement recovery, signposted right lane
- Brazilian teenager is reported for vandalism in the Coliseum
- Defense asks STF for longer deadline for PT to replace candidacy
- Lula remains at the headquarters of the ABC Metalworkers Union
- Duo arrested after robbery at BH